- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
- Vestas Provides Turbines for Minnesota Wind Farm
- Hyundai Rotem to Build Assembly Plant in São Paulo
- American Specialty Alloys Plans New Aluminum Mill
DSV Acquires Seatainers Group
DSV Air & Sea Holding A/S has reached an agreement to acquire Seatainers Group A/S. Both companies are based in Denmark.
A purchase price was not released with the announcement.
The contract is expected to be verified by the Danish national competition authority within the next nine to 10 weeks.
Seatainers owns and operates several shipping companies, including BaltShip A/S, BSL A/S, Seatainers Atlantic A/S, and Seatainers Agency A/S.