- GMR to Build Nepal’s Biggest Hydropower Plant
- Fairmount Tugs Deliver FPSO to Norway
- Siemens to Supply SF Light Rail
- WorleyParsons to Build Chevron Wind Park
- Vietnam Delays First Nuclear Power Plant
- Alstom Boosts Production in Brazil
- New York to Build Hydropower Plant
- Lafarge and Wartsila to Add Power to Nigeria’s Grid
- JFE Steel Exits Vietnam Steel Plant Deal
- Mitsubishi to Expand Carmaking in Indonesia
- Lunda Construction Wins Trio of Highway Projects
- Siemens Supplies Compressor Trains for Mongolian LNG Project
- India and Jordan Eye Shale Gas Opportunities
- RAS Infraport Handles First Steel Slabs
- Sembcorp to Build New Power Plant for Chinese Mine
DSV Acquires Seatainers Group
DSV Air & Sea Holding A/S has reached an agreement to acquire Seatainers Group A/S. Both companies are based in Denmark.
A purchase price was not released with the announcement.
The contract is expected to be verified by the Danish national competition authority within the next nine to 10 weeks.
Seatainers owns and operates several shipping companies, including BaltShip A/S, BSL A/S, Seatainers Atlantic A/S, and Seatainers Agency A/S.