- Romania Secures Financing for Cernavoda Reactors
- Samsung Engineering Bags FEED Contract for Texas LNG
- Mammoet Sets Record for North American Heavy-Lift
- France Moves to Slash Nuclear Power Capacity
- Seaman Guard Ohio Crew May Face Retrial
- Great Lakes Ports’ Volumes Hit Pre-Recession Levels
- Egypt Signs International Dredgers for New Suez Canal
- Global Shipping Services Coordinates Purification System to Peru
- Jurong Shipyard Wins Conversion for FPSO
- Canada Sends Experimental Ebola Vaccine to WHO
- BNSF Logistics Moves Transformers
- From the Frontline: Advanfort Guards Thwart Attack
- InterMax Makes Historical Tram Move
- AIIS to Seal Agreement with Panama Canal Authority
- Delta Maritime Moves Project Cargo to India
DSV Acquires Seatainers Group
DSV Air & Sea Holding A/S has reached an agreement to acquire Seatainers Group A/S. Both companies are based in Denmark.
A purchase price was not released with the announcement.
The contract is expected to be verified by the Danish national competition authority within the next nine to 10 weeks.
Seatainers owns and operates several shipping companies, including BaltShip A/S, BSL A/S, Seatainers Atlantic A/S, and Seatainers Agency A/S.