- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
DSV Acquires Seatainers Group
DSV Air & Sea Holding A/S has reached an agreement to acquire Seatainers Group A/S. Both companies are based in Denmark.
A purchase price was not released with the announcement.
The contract is expected to be verified by the Danish national competition authority within the next nine to 10 weeks.
Seatainers owns and operates several shipping companies, including BaltShip A/S, BSL A/S, Seatainers Atlantic A/S, and Seatainers Agency A/S.