- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
- WorleyParsons and Wison to Pursue FLNG Projects
- Steel and Project Cargo Boost Volumes at US Great Lakes Ports
- Fast & Direct Moves Houses from UAE to Bahrain
- Siemens Supplies Turbines to Third Nordfriesland Project
- Crane Rental Lifts Concrete Pieces at Florida University
- KG Shipping Handles Vessels from Turkey to Qatar
- Nicaragua Canal to Start with Brito Port
- WWL Carries Ro-Ro Cargo from Asia to Port of Tyne
- Stella Line Handles Record Tank Shipment in Veracruz
- Antonov Carries Heat Exchanger
- Antonov Looks for New Partners as Russian Business Dissolves
- Crossrail Station Construction Reaches Halfway Mark
- Compass Forwarding Charters Antonov An-225
DSV Acquires Seatainers Group
DSV Air & Sea Holding A/S has reached an agreement to acquire Seatainers Group A/S. Both companies are based in Denmark.
A purchase price was not released with the announcement.
The contract is expected to be verified by the Danish national competition authority within the next nine to 10 weeks.
Seatainers owns and operates several shipping companies, including BaltShip A/S, BSL A/S, Seatainers Atlantic A/S, and Seatainers Agency A/S.