- Technip to Expand NOVA Chemical’s Alberta Plant
- Xcel Energy Proposes 3 Natural Gas-Fired Plants
- South Africa, Lesotho Sign Hydropower Deal
- Coast Guard Greenlights Bayonne Bridge Project
- KEPCO to Build Power Plant in Senegal
- Fluor and Greater Gabbard Reach Settlement
- Grace to Build First FCC Catalyst Facility in Middle East
- Port Strikes Again Slow Operations in Brazil
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers First Shipment to Papua New Guinea LNG Project
- Westinghouse to Export Chinese Nuclear Components
Breakbulk South America 2013
September 2-5, 2013
Renaissance Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
2013 Event Theme: TBA
Breakbulk Congress: Sept 2-3
Evening Welcome Reception: Sept 2
Education Workshop: Sept 4-5
Breakbulk South America 2013 is the largest conference & exhibition in Latin America addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logisticians.
Breakbulk South America’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively. Breakbulk South America Workshop offers an advanced level Richard Krabbendam Heavy Lift MasterClass. In addition to the Workshops, the 2-Day Conference Program addresses the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry executives.
Visit the Breakbulk South America Congress to network and connect with exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Still Available.