- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
- GPEC Moves Massive HZMB Bridge Section to Barge
- Damaged TBM Delays Hong Kong to Guangzhou Rail Link
- Siemens Supplies BorWin3 Grid Connection
- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.