- Westinghouse Pursues Eight New Chinese Nuclear Projects
- Breakbulk Volumes Continue to Rise at Tacoma
- UK Awards First Eight Renewables Projects
- Van der Vlist Handles Transshelf Reinstatement at Rotterdam
- Strike Stops Work at Panama Canal
- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.