- RES to Build Rare Earth Processing Plant in Nebraska
- Reshamsingh Handles Kochi Refinery Project Cargo
- Strike Could Close St. Lawrence Seaway
- Saipem to Expand Saudi Aramco Khurais Facilities
- Van der Vlist Modifies and Moves Loader
- Bechtel to Expand Kazakhstan Oil Complex
- Sasol Gives Final Approval for Louisiana Ethane Cracker Facility
- Fluor and Technip Win EPC Contract for RAPID
- US Steel Imports Continue to Grow
- Masdar to Build First Commercial Wind Farm in GCC
- Alstom Supplies Second Phase of Brazilian Wind Farm
- Tuscor Lloyds Moves Concrete Plant to Mexico
- Vestas to Supply Ningxia Wind Farm
- AIDEA Readies Purchasing Phase for Alaskan LNG Facility
- Crowley Heavy-Lift Barge Carries First Gate Across Panama Canal
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.