- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
- Toshiba Supplies Indian Super Thermal Plant
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.