- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
- Vestas Provides Turbines for Minnesota Wind Farm
- Hyundai Rotem to Build Assembly Plant in São Paulo
- American Specialty Alloys Plans New Aluminum Mill
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.