- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
- Hebei Iron & Steel to Build South African Mill
- Technip Deep Blue Tapped for Deep Gulf Energy II
- Balfour Beatty to Complete Crossrail Station
- Express Global Logistics Expedites Power Shipment to Bangladesh
- Sembcorp’s Jurong Shipyard Acquires SSP Offshore
- Russia to Supply Hi-Tech Equipment for Nicaragua Canal
- Crane Rental Performs Underwater Heavy-Lift
- Third Shipment of Gates Arrives at the Panama Canal
- Voith to Power Chilean Hydropower Plant
- Alstom and Petrofac to Supply Galloper Offshore Wind Farm
- Ekin Moves Heavy Scrubbers in Turkey
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.