- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.