- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center Contract
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
- WorleyParsons and Wison to Pursue FLNG Projects
- Steel and Project Cargo Boost Volumes at US Great Lakes Ports
- Fast & Direct Moves Houses from UAE to Bahrain
- Siemens Supplies Turbines to Third Nordfriesland Project
- Crane Rental Lifts Concrete Pieces at Florida University
- KG Shipping Handles Vessels from Turkey to Qatar
- Nicaragua Canal to Start with Brito Port
- WWL Carries Ro-Ro Cargo from Asia to Port of Tyne
- Stella Line Handles Record Tank Shipment in Veracruz
- Antonov Carries Heat Exchanger
- Antonov Looks for New Partners as Russian Business Dissolves
- Crossrail Station Construction Reaches Halfway Mark
- Compass Forwarding Charters Antonov An-225
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.