- MHI Vestas to Supply Burbo Bank Offshore Wind
- Alstom Shareholders Approve Sale to GE
- Woodside Banks on Kitimat LNG
- Alabama State Port Authority Posts Record Gains
- Orpic Logistics Wins Muscat Sohar Pipeline EPC Contract
- Vestas to Supply Kenya’s Lake Turkana Wind Project
- Collett Moves Historic Vehicles
- Chevron to Exit Ukraine Shale Project
- Plummeting Oil Prices Prompt Layoffs
- CB&I Hoists Module at VC Summer Nuclear Plant (Video)
- Venture Global LNG to Start Construction of Export Facilities in 2016
- Portlog Moves Oil Rig for Pemex
- Last Gate Arrives at Panama Canal
- Alstom to Upgrade Kwinana Gas Turbine
- Salini Impregilo to Build Tunnel in Ohio
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.