- Dutch-US Consortium to Build A9 Motorway
- Chernobyl NPP Completes Arch Foundation (Video)
- Westinghouse Provides New Equipment to Olkiluoto
- Voith Supplies Hydro Equipment to Himalayas
- Kvaerner and KBR to Bid on Norwegian Topsides
- BNSF Logistics Moves Trio of Transformers
- Indian Nuclear Team Head to US
- Voestalpine Project Cargoes Arrive at Port Corpus Christi
- Damen Shipdock Amsterdam Converts PSVs
- California May Lift Regulations to Win Tesla Gigafactory
- Argosy Transportation Moves LPG Tanks to Guyana
- Odebrecht Wins Colombian Waterway Project
- BNSF Logistics Handles Cement Machinery Transport
- BMZ to Build Phillips 66 LPG Export Terminal
- Russia to Build Jordan’s First Nuclear Power Plant
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.