- Port of Houston Sets New Steel Handling Record
- C. Steinweg Oman Receives New Crane to Meet Project Cargo Demand
- GE to Boost Power in Ghana
- North West Rail Construction: Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
- Mammoet USA to Rescue TBM Bertha
- Petrofac Awarded US$4 Billion Kuwaiti Oil Project
- SDV Horoz Handles Tank Transhipment
- Abengoa to Build First Solar-powered Desal Plant
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.