- MI Logistic Handles Generator Shipment
- Steder Group Arranges Airlifts to Gabon
- Seattle Tunnel Partners Begin Digging Access Pit
- Turkey Makes Plans for Third Nuclear Power Plant
- KBR and DSME Win FEED Contract for Mozambique FLNG
- Crossrail TBM Completes Boring (Video)
- FCI Engineers Transport Solution for Sprayers
- Romania Secures Financing for Cernavoda Reactors
- Samsung Engineering Bags FEED Contract for Texas LNG
- Mammoet Sets Record for North American Heavy-Lift
- France Moves to Slash Nuclear Power Capacity
- Seaman Guard Ohio Crew May Face Retrial
- Great Lakes Ports’ Volumes Hit Pre-Recession Levels
- Egypt Signs International Dredgers for New Suez Canal
- Global Shipping Services Coordinates Purification System to Peru
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.