- Cosco Shipping’s Da Liang Lifts Largest Load to Date
- Aaras Discharges Project Cargo at Port of Karachi
- SAL Heavy Lift Completes First Phase Pile Tests in Baltic Sea (Slideshow)
- Iran and World Powers Extend Talks
- Alstom to Supply African Hydropower Plant
- Europe Cargo & Coordinadora Collaborate on Antwerp Refinery Expansion
- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
Alpha Navigation Joins InterManager
InterManager, the international trade association for the ship and crew management sector, has started the year by welcoming a new member.
Ukrainian crew manager Alpha Navigation has been approved for full membership in what InterManager Secretary General Kuba Szymanski says is a significant move.
“Ukraine is an important crew-supply area and we are delighted to welcome Alpha Navigation as the first InterManager member from this country and also our first new member of the year,” he said.
Based in Odessa, one of the biggest ports in the Mediterranean and Black Sea area, and with branches in most Ukrainian seaports, Alpha Navigation represents more than 2,500 competent and qualified Ukrainian crew. The company is ISO 9002 approved and ensures its crew supply meets full compliance with IMO, STCW and ISO requirements, as well as the manning stipulations of the vessel and her registry.