- Heaviest Lift Yet at Plant Vogtle
- Costain Wins Crossrail North East Spur EPC Contract
- Workers Install Last Module at Haiyang 1
- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
If you would like to post a listing here on Breakbulk’s new job board, please send your listing to email@example.com
NEW VACANCY – Operations Manager – Seafreight and Projects Department, Italy
Posted on Nov. 14, 2013
Company overview: Global forwarder WWL ALS specialising in abnormal loads, heavy lift and break-bulk cargo by road and sea.
Role: Develop the skill set within, and the WWL ALS Group through offering advice guidance and training in relation to matters pertaining to Special Projects and Shipping related activities.
Skills required: Excellent operational, management, and knowledge in all matters relating to vessel charter and Break Bulk shipping with an in depth knowledge of port operations and ships agency.
Location: Noventa Vicentina, Italy
Salary: Package will be in line with experience and level of qualifications
To Apply: E-mail CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 31/12/2013
BBC Chartering USA, LLC in Houston is looking for a Naval Architect/Structural Engineer.
Posted on Sept. 19, 2013