- GPEC Moves Massive HZMB Bridge Section to Barge
- Damaged TBM Delays Hong Kong to Guangzhou Rail Link
- Siemens Supplies BorWin3 Grid Connection
- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
If you would like to post a listing here on Breakbulk’s new job board, please send your listing to email@example.com
NEW VACANCY – Operations Manager – Seafreight and Projects Department, Italy
Posted on Nov. 14, 2013
Company overview: Global forwarder WWL ALS specialising in abnormal loads, heavy lift and break-bulk cargo by road and sea.
Role: Develop the skill set within, and the WWL ALS Group through offering advice guidance and training in relation to matters pertaining to Special Projects and Shipping related activities.
Skills required: Excellent operational, management, and knowledge in all matters relating to vessel charter and Break Bulk shipping with an in depth knowledge of port operations and ships agency.
Location: Noventa Vicentina, Italy
Salary: Package will be in line with experience and level of qualifications
To Apply: E-mail CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 31/12/2013
BBC Chartering USA, LLC in Houston is looking for a Naval Architect/Structural Engineer.
Posted on Sept. 19, 2013