- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
If you would like to post a listing here on Breakbulk’s new job board, please send your listing to email@example.com
NEW VACANCY – Operations Manager – Seafreight and Projects Department, Italy
Posted on Nov. 14, 2013
Company overview: Global forwarder WWL ALS specialising in abnormal loads, heavy lift and break-bulk cargo by road and sea.
Role: Develop the skill set within, and the WWL ALS Group through offering advice guidance and training in relation to matters pertaining to Special Projects and Shipping related activities.
Skills required: Excellent operational, management, and knowledge in all matters relating to vessel charter and Break Bulk shipping with an in depth knowledge of port operations and ships agency.
Location: Noventa Vicentina, Italy
Salary: Package will be in line with experience and level of qualifications
To Apply: E-mail CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 31/12/2013
BBC Chartering USA, LLC in Houston is looking for a Naval Architect/Structural Engineer.
Posted on Sept. 19, 2013