- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
- GE Generator Harriet Treks from France to US (Videos)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Prepares Transport for Super Rails
- Iberdrola Builds Russian Substation
- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
If you would like to post a listing here on Breakbulk’s new job board, please send your listing to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW VACANCY – Operations Manager – Seafreight and Projects Department, Italy
Posted on Nov. 14, 2013
Company overview: Global forwarder WWL ALS specialising in abnormal loads, heavy lift and break-bulk cargo by road and sea.
Role: Develop the skill set within, and the WWL ALS Group through offering advice guidance and training in relation to matters pertaining to Special Projects and Shipping related activities.
Skills required: Excellent operational, management, and knowledge in all matters relating to vessel charter and Break Bulk shipping with an in depth knowledge of port operations and ships agency.
Location: Noventa Vicentina, Italy
Salary: Package will be in line with experience and level of qualifications
To Apply: E-mail CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 31/12/2013
BBC Chartering USA, LLC in Houston is looking for a Naval Architect/Structural Engineer.
Posted on Sept. 19, 2013