- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
- Alstom and Isolux Build Mexico’s First Fuel Conversion Project
- Indial Shipping Transports Patrol Vessel from UK to India
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Satellites to Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan
- Almajdouie Makes a Switch to Navigate Narrow Gates
- Handicapping Brazil’s Port Privatization
- Peel Ports Launches Steel and Plywood Breakbulk Service
- Nurminen Logistics Transports Huge Engines Across Finland
PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding
In 2014, PPG’s Certificate of Achievement in Project Cargo Management will be held at Breakbulk China and Breakbulk Americas. Please check the individual events noted here for agenda and to register today!
About the course:
The Certificate of Achievement in Project Cargo Management short course is ISO accredited and has been designed to appeal to project forwarders seeking to fast track skills and knowledge, or to refresh their approach on how to achieve success. The instructor led training includes applied exercises and case studies. The non-technical course has been held at venues around the world and has received excellent feedback.
This training is offered to industry professionals attending who wish to take the opportunity to register for a project cargo training course especially designed to fast track skills that otherwise could take many years to acquire. This intensive non-technical two-day workshop program covers key areas that focus on practical training in industry best-practice that could be effectively applied in the workplace from day one. Business communication training supports career progression within supply chain management. This focuses on tender writing and persuasive proposal writing in addition to the importance of crisis communication, cultural communication and non-verbal communication. The course concludes with a mini case study that draws on all elements of the training program where attendees will gather in small groups on the final afternoon of the course to complete a challenging heavy-lift request for tender.
Blending project cargo knowledge and essential business communication skills has proved to be a powerful combination that encourages attendees to think differently about the way they do business. This course has been successfully held in Successfully held in Mumbai, India (Jan 2009); Bremen, Germany (Oct 2009); Singapore (Jan 2010); Houston (Oct 2010) which was held in conjunction with The Journal of Commerce Breakbulk Exhibition; Singapore (Jan 2011) in conjunction with the Breakbulk Asia conference and exhibition; Perth, Australia (May, 2011) in conjunction with the Lloyds List DCN Breakbulk conference; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (June, 2011) in conjunction with the annual PPG conference; New Orleans (October, 2011) in conjunction with the Breakbulk Americas Conference and Exhibition; Shanghai (May, 2012) in conjunction with the Breakbulk China Conference and Exhibition; and Houston (Oct 2012) in conjunction with the Breakbulk Americas Conference and Exhibition, and is open to all companies associated with freight forwarding, project forwarding, supply chain management and logistics.
Who should attend
All trainee managers and rising stars associated with the shipping and project forwarding sectors and others seeking more knowledge of this vital industry sector.