- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
- Mammoet USA to Rescue TBM Bertha
- Petrofac Awarded US$4 Billion Kuwaiti Oil Project
- SDV Horoz Handles Tank Transhipment
- Abengoa to Build First Solar-powered Desal Plant
- Algeria’s Sonatrach Plans Massive Shale Gas Investment
- First East Coast Indian FLNG Underway
- Thoresen Handles Big Winch Move in Asia
- Russia Approves Financing for Hanhikivi Nuclear Power Plant
PLS Managing Logistics for Capital Projects Workshop – Intermediate Level
In 2014, PLS courses will be held at Breakbulk China, Breakbulk Europe, Breakbulk Americas, as well as a standalone workshop in Houston.
About the courses:
Proven Logistics Solutions LLC (PLS) was established to provide quality educational programs and consulting that delivers practical applications to the workplace. Breakbulk Magazine is proud to partner with PLS on several courses throughout the year. These courses provide professional development of global logistics, supply chain and transportation personnel through the use of proven techniques. PLS’ Breakbulk courses are intermediate level courses that strive to bridge knowledge gaps and bring consistency to processes with a focus toward total quality control and cost effectiveness. Using real-life scenarios, the PLS trainers create a learning environment that promotes the development of proactive reasoning and practical application. PLS & Breakbulk believe that building on basic transportation management fundamentals creates a strong foundation that aids in the development of an exceptional team of global logistics professionals.
Transportation of Heavy-Lift items ranks among the most challenging and complex services in logistics and is handled by specialized companies and individuals. Are you a specialist? Would you like to learn what the specialists know?
Join us for one or more intermediate to advanced curriculum workshops where participants gain a solid understanding of the technical aspects
- Packing, Lifting, Securing and Stowing Project Cargoes
- Managing Project Logistics
- Export Regulations
These workshops each include numerous exercises throughout for participants to test their new knowledge and to reinforce principles learned. See course descriptions.
With a combined total of over 100 years’ experience in project forwarding, transportation, packing and warehouse operations, global logistics and contract management, as well as total compliance, the PLS executive team provide a wealth of hands-on practical “best practice” training and consultancy from years of lessons learned.