- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
Education Day – Students & Industry Freshmen
In 2014, Breakbulk Education Day programs are held in conjunction with Breakbulk Africa, Breakbulk China and Breakbulk Americas.
About the course:
To support the growing need for education in the breakbulk industry, Breakbulk Magazine & Conferences decided in 2010 to establish Breakbulk Education Day.
Breakbulk Education Day is a day-long series of informative sessions about the breakbulk transportation industry and its challenges.
Designed to introduce the breakbulk industry to university students and industry freshmen, Breakbulk Education Day is comprised of informational sessions, technology demonstrations and case studies explained by leading industry executives. The day is capped off with success stories recounted by recent graduates who have found jobs in the breakbulk industry, and a Career Fair, in which industry executives from leading breakbulk companies explain potential career paths to students.
More than 2,000 students and industry freshmen have attended Breakbulk Education Day programs since its inception three years ago.
For information, contact Education Day Coordinator Elizabeth Wetzel