- Aaras Discharges Project Cargo at Port of Karachi
- SAL Heavy Lift Completes First Phase Pile Tests in Baltic Sea (Slideshow)
- Iran and World Powers Extend Talks
- Alstom to Supply African Hydropower Plant
- Europe Cargo & Coordinadora Collaborate on Antwerp Refinery Expansion
- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
Education Day – Students & Industry Freshmen
In 2014, Breakbulk Education Day programs are held in conjunction with Breakbulk Africa, Breakbulk China and Breakbulk Americas.
About the course:
To support the growing need for education in the breakbulk industry, Breakbulk Events & Media decided in 2010 to establish Breakbulk Education Day.
Breakbulk Education Day is a day-long series of informative sessions about the breakbulk transportation industry and its challenges.
Designed to introduce the breakbulk industry to university students and industry freshmen, Breakbulk Education Day is comprised of informational sessions, technology demonstrations and case studies explained by leading industry executives. The day is capped off with success stories recounted by recent graduates who have found jobs in the breakbulk industry, and a Career Fair, in which industry executives from leading breakbulk companies explain potential career paths to students.
More than 2,300 students and industry freshmen have attended Breakbulk Education Day programs since its inception four years ago.
For information, contact Education Day Coordinator Elizabeth Wetzel