- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
- Hebei Iron & Steel to Build South African Mill
- Technip Deep Blue Tapped for Deep Gulf Energy II
- Balfour Beatty to Complete Crossrail Station
- Express Global Logistics Expedites Power Shipment to Bangladesh
- Sembcorp’s Jurong Shipyard Acquires SSP Offshore
- Russia to Supply Hi-Tech Equipment for Nicaragua Canal
- Crane Rental Performs Underwater Heavy-Lift
- Third Shipment of Gates Arrives at the Panama Canal
- Voith to Power Chilean Hydropower Plant
- Alstom and Petrofac to Supply Galloper Offshore Wind Farm
- Ekin Moves Heavy Scrubbers in Turkey
Education Day – Students & Industry Freshmen
In 2014, Breakbulk Education Day programs are held in conjunction with Breakbulk Africa, Breakbulk China and Breakbulk Americas.
About the course:
To support the growing need for education in the breakbulk industry, Breakbulk Events & Media decided in 2010 to establish Breakbulk Education Day.
Breakbulk Education Day is a day-long series of informative sessions about the breakbulk transportation industry and its challenges.
Designed to introduce the breakbulk industry to university students and industry freshmen, Breakbulk Education Day is comprised of informational sessions, technology demonstrations and case studies explained by leading industry executives. The day is capped off with success stories recounted by recent graduates who have found jobs in the breakbulk industry, and a Career Fair, in which industry executives from leading breakbulk companies explain potential career paths to students.
More than 2,300 students and industry freshmen have attended Breakbulk Education Day programs since its inception four years ago.
For information, contact Education Day Coordinator Elizabeth Wetzel