- Heaviest Lift Yet at Plant Vogtle
- Costain Wins Crossrail North East Spur EPC Contract
- Workers Install Last Module at Haiyang 1
- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
V. Alexander Moves Saudi Steam Drum to Germany
170-ton oil & gas drum sails from Porto Maghera, Italy
Logistics provider V. Alexander, headquartered in Bremen, Germany, has handled the transport of a Saudi Arabian steam drum used in an oil & gas project from Italy to Germany.
The 170-ton drum sailed from Porto Maghera to Hamburg by coaster vessel, Cargo Equipment Experts said in a statement on behalf of its member.
V. Alexander handled the survey, pre-carriage, sea-freight as part-charter, handling and customs operations for the shipment.