- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
- GE Generator Harriet Treks from France to US (Videos)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Prepares Transport for Super Rails
- Iberdrola Builds Russian Substation
- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
- GPEC Moves Massive HZMB Bridge Section to Barge
V. Alexander Moves Saudi Steam Drum to Germany
170-ton oil & gas drum sails from Porto Maghera, Italy
Logistics provider V. Alexander, headquartered in Bremen, Germany, has handled the transport of a Saudi Arabian steam drum used in an oil & gas project from Italy to Germany.
The 170-ton drum sailed from Porto Maghera to Hamburg by coaster vessel, Cargo Equipment Experts said in a statement on behalf of its member.
V. Alexander handled the survey, pre-carriage, sea-freight as part-charter, handling and customs operations for the shipment.