- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
- IMO Eases Deadline for Ballast Water Compliance
- France Approves Armed Protection for Fleet
- Ruslan Shipment Doubles Philippines Aid Capacity
- KOG Opens Pakistani Office
- KOSPO and Samsung to Build Gas Plant in Chile
- Chapman Freeborn Handles Oil & Gas Air Charter
V. Alexander Moves Saudi Steam Drum to Germany
170-ton oil & gas drum sails from Porto Maghera, Italy
Logistics provider V. Alexander, headquartered in Bremen, Germany, has handled the transport of a Saudi Arabian steam drum used in an oil & gas project from Italy to Germany.
The 170-ton drum sailed from Porto Maghera to Hamburg by coaster vessel, Cargo Equipment Experts said in a statement on behalf of its member.
V. Alexander handled the survey, pre-carriage, sea-freight as part-charter, handling and customs operations for the shipment.