- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
- GE Generator Harriet Treks from France to US (Videos)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Prepares Transport for Super Rails
- Iberdrola Builds Russian Substation
- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
Mining Equipment Flown to Russia’s Far East
Volga-Dnepr Airlines has flown 100 tons of mining equipment to Magadan in Russia. The port town of Magadan lies on the Sea of Okhotsk in Nagayevo Bay and serves as a gateway to the Kolyma region.
The AN-124-100 freighter flight from Moscow was operated on behalf of Stroymechanoservice, a Russian engineering and construction firm that specializes in gold mining projects.
The shipment included a self-propelled Bauer BG28 drill, as well as auxiliary equipment to support the operation and maintenance of the drill, Volga-Dnepr said in a statement.