- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
- Alstom and Isolux Build Mexico’s First Fuel Conversion Project
- Indial Shipping Transports Patrol Vessel from UK to India
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Satellites to Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan
Mining Equipment Flown to Russia’s Far East
Volga-Dnepr Airlines has flown 100 tons of mining equipment to Magadan in Russia. The port town of Magadan lies on the Sea of Okhotsk in Nagayevo Bay and serves as a gateway to the Kolyma region.
The AN-124-100 freighter flight from Moscow was operated on behalf of Stroymechanoservice, a Russian engineering and construction firm that specializes in gold mining projects.
The shipment included a self-propelled Bauer BG28 drill, as well as auxiliary equipment to support the operation and maintenance of the drill, Volga-Dnepr said in a statement.