- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
- IMO Eases Deadline for Ballast Water Compliance
- France Approves Armed Protection for Fleet
- Ruslan Shipment Doubles Philippines Aid Capacity
- KOG Opens Pakistani Office
- KOSPO and Samsung to Build Gas Plant in Chile
Mining Equipment Flown to Russia’s Far East
Volga-Dnepr Airlines has flown 100 tons of mining equipment to Magadan in Russia. The port town of Magadan lies on the Sea of Okhotsk in Nagayevo Bay and serves as a gateway to the Kolyma region.
The AN-124-100 freighter flight from Moscow was operated on behalf of Stroymechanoservice, a Russian engineering and construction firm that specializes in gold mining projects.
The shipment included a self-propelled Bauer BG28 drill, as well as auxiliary equipment to support the operation and maintenance of the drill, Volga-Dnepr said in a statement.