- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
- Georgia Ports Set Tonnage Record in April
- Port Corpus Christi Handles First Blade Exports
- Fluor to Build Sharq Crossing in Qatar
- Technip to Expand NOVA Chemical’s Alberta Plant
- Xcel Energy Proposes 3 Natural Gas-Fired Plants
- South Africa, Lesotho Sign Hydropower Deal
Mining Equipment Flown to Russia’s Far East
Volga-Dnepr Airlines has flown 100 tons of mining equipment to Magadan in Russia. The port town of Magadan lies on the Sea of Okhotsk in Nagayevo Bay and serves as a gateway to the Kolyma region.
The AN-124-100 freighter flight from Moscow was operated on behalf of Stroymechanoservice, a Russian engineering and construction firm that specializes in gold mining projects.
The shipment included a self-propelled Bauer BG28 drill, as well as auxiliary equipment to support the operation and maintenance of the drill, Volga-Dnepr said in a statement.