- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
- Toshiba Supplies Indian Super Thermal Plant
Mining Equipment Flown to Russia’s Far East
Volga-Dnepr Airlines has flown 100 tons of mining equipment to Magadan in Russia. The port town of Magadan lies on the Sea of Okhotsk in Nagayevo Bay and serves as a gateway to the Kolyma region.
The AN-124-100 freighter flight from Moscow was operated on behalf of Stroymechanoservice, a Russian engineering and construction firm that specializes in gold mining projects.
The shipment included a self-propelled Bauer BG28 drill, as well as auxiliary equipment to support the operation and maintenance of the drill, Volga-Dnepr said in a statement.