- Togo Added to High-Risk West African Areas
- Marubeni to Build Power Plant in Romania
- Thailand Eyes Dawei Mega-Project in Myanmar
- BBC Chartering Moves Tall Ship Theater
- Indian Navy Seeks Drones to Fight Piracy
- Siemens Supplies Substations to SEWA
- Larsen and Toubro Bags Midyan Gas Plant EPC Contract
- Searoute Launches K-Line Ro-Ro Service to US
- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
Kuebler Spedition Weathers Blizzard
180-ton car pressing machine delayed by storm
Kuebler Spedition in Germany has transported a 180-ton pressing machine for a car factory in Sindelfingen.
Due to the size of the load,special permits were obtained to allow the heavy duty vehicles to move backwards on German motorways for certain distances to avoid blocking traffic, Cargo Equipment Experts said in a statement on behalf of its member Kuebler Spedition.
After a year of planning, the move began but was interrupted by a blizzard, bringing about two inches of snow in just 10 minutes. The transport was delayed on the motorway for a full day. As night fell, Kuebler was able to continue to its destination.