- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
- Toshiba Supplies Indian Super Thermal Plant
Fairmount Alpine Tows Emma Maersk to Palermo
Super tug Fairmount Alpine towed the 156,907-deadweight-ton Emma Maersk, one of the largest container carriers of its kind, to Fincantieri’s repair yard in Palermo, Sicily.
Fairmount Alpine was in the eastern Mediterranean when Maersk Line called for the tow, Fairmount Marine said in a statement. The tug arrived at Port Said on the Egyptian coast, where Emma Maersk has discharged its cargo at the Suez Channel Container Terminal.
Fairmount Alpine and Emma Maersk left Port Said on Sunday Feb. 17 for the 1,276 miles voyage to Palermo, where the convoy arrived eight days later.