- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
Van der Vlist Transports Production Line to Hungary
31 trucks made the 1,400-kilometer journey from Moerdijk to Budapest
Van der Vlist handled the transportation of a complete production line to a factory near Budapest, Hungary.
Made in China, the cargo was shipped from Shanghai Port to Rotterdam on flatracks and consisted of 39 oversized crates with dimensions up to 3.42 meters wide and about 4 meters high, the company said in a statement.
Once in Rotterdam, the shipment was barged to the Van der Vlist Terminal in Moerdijk where the crates were then unloaded from the flatracks and stored for a short time at Van der Vlist’s secure facility.
Van der Vlist loaded the cargo on 31 Van der Vlist trucks for the final 1,400-kilometer leg of the journey down to Hungary.