- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
GAC India Named ‘Outstanding Logistics Service Provider’
GAC India has been presented with the Outstanding Logistics Service Provider award by key customer, Navin Fluorine International, part of the Mafatlal Group of Companies.
Navin Fluorine is a large-scale manufacturer of liquid and gas chemicals distributed both domestically and internationally. GAC India helps to ship a product known as BF3 in Navin Fluorine’s own cylinders to its customer in Taiwan, while GAC Taiwan handles the export booking for the shipment of the empty cylinders back to Navin Fluorine through the Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai.
Working together, both the GAC offices helped streamline the documentation process at both ends of the supply chain. As a result, the entire process, which initially took almost 235 days to complete due to customs clearance delays, was slashed to just 140 days after GAC took over.
GAC is the world’s leading provider of global shipping, logistics and marine services.
For more information, go to www.gac.com