- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
- IMO Eases Deadline for Ballast Water Compliance
- France Approves Armed Protection for Fleet
- Ruslan Shipment Doubles Philippines Aid Capacity
- KOG Opens Pakistani Office
- KOSPO and Samsung to Build Gas Plant in Chile
GAC India Named ‘Outstanding Logistics Service Provider’
GAC India has been presented with the Outstanding Logistics Service Provider award by key customer, Navin Fluorine International, part of the Mafatlal Group of Companies.
Navin Fluorine is a large-scale manufacturer of liquid and gas chemicals distributed both domestically and internationally. GAC India helps to ship a product known as BF3 in Navin Fluorine’s own cylinders to its customer in Taiwan, while GAC Taiwan handles the export booking for the shipment of the empty cylinders back to Navin Fluorine through the Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai.
Working together, both the GAC offices helped streamline the documentation process at both ends of the supply chain. As a result, the entire process, which initially took almost 235 days to complete due to customs clearance delays, was slashed to just 140 days after GAC took over.
GAC is the world’s leading provider of global shipping, logistics and marine services.
For more information, go to www.gac.com