- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
- Alstom and Isolux Build Mexico’s First Fuel Conversion Project
- Indial Shipping Transports Patrol Vessel from UK to India
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Satellites to Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan
- Almajdouie Makes a Switch to Navigate Narrow Gates
GAC India Named ‘Outstanding Logistics Service Provider’
GAC India has been presented with the Outstanding Logistics Service Provider award by key customer, Navin Fluorine International, part of the Mafatlal Group of Companies.
Navin Fluorine is a large-scale manufacturer of liquid and gas chemicals distributed both domestically and internationally. GAC India helps to ship a product known as BF3 in Navin Fluorine’s own cylinders to its customer in Taiwan, while GAC Taiwan handles the export booking for the shipment of the empty cylinders back to Navin Fluorine through the Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai.
Working together, both the GAC offices helped streamline the documentation process at both ends of the supply chain. As a result, the entire process, which initially took almost 235 days to complete due to customs clearance delays, was slashed to just 140 days after GAC took over.
GAC is the world’s leading provider of global shipping, logistics and marine services.
For more information, go to www.gac.com