- Westinghouse Pursues Eight New Chinese Nuclear Projects
- Breakbulk Volumes Continue to Rise at Tacoma
- UK Awards First Eight Renewables Projects
- Van der Vlist Handles Transshelf Reinstatement at Rotterdam
- Strike Stops Work at Panama Canal
- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
GAC India Named ‘Outstanding Logistics Service Provider’
GAC India has been presented with the Outstanding Logistics Service Provider award by key customer, Navin Fluorine International, part of the Mafatlal Group of Companies.
Navin Fluorine is a large-scale manufacturer of liquid and gas chemicals distributed both domestically and internationally. GAC India helps to ship a product known as BF3 in Navin Fluorine’s own cylinders to its customer in Taiwan, while GAC Taiwan handles the export booking for the shipment of the empty cylinders back to Navin Fluorine through the Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai.
Working together, both the GAC offices helped streamline the documentation process at both ends of the supply chain. As a result, the entire process, which initially took almost 235 days to complete due to customs clearance delays, was slashed to just 140 days after GAC took over.
GAC is the world’s leading provider of global shipping, logistics and marine services.
For more information, go to www.gac.com