- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center Contract
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
- WorleyParsons and Wison to Pursue FLNG Projects
- Steel and Project Cargo Boost Volumes at US Great Lakes Ports
- Fast & Direct Moves Houses from UAE to Bahrain
- Siemens Supplies Turbines to Third Nordfriesland Project
- Crane Rental Lifts Concrete Pieces at Florida University
- KG Shipping Handles Vessels from Turkey to Qatar
- Nicaragua Canal to Start with Brito Port
- WWL Carries Ro-Ro Cargo from Asia to Port of Tyne
- Stella Line Handles Record Tank Shipment in Veracruz
- Antonov Carries Heat Exchanger
- Antonov Looks for New Partners as Russian Business Dissolves
- Crossrail Station Construction Reaches Halfway Mark
- Compass Forwarding Charters Antonov An-225
GAC India Named ‘Outstanding Logistics Service Provider’
GAC India has been presented with the Outstanding Logistics Service Provider award by key customer, Navin Fluorine International, part of the Mafatlal Group of Companies.
Navin Fluorine is a large-scale manufacturer of liquid and gas chemicals distributed both domestically and internationally. GAC India helps to ship a product known as BF3 in Navin Fluorine’s own cylinders to its customer in Taiwan, while GAC Taiwan handles the export booking for the shipment of the empty cylinders back to Navin Fluorine through the Nhava Sheva port in Mumbai.
Working together, both the GAC offices helped streamline the documentation process at both ends of the supply chain. As a result, the entire process, which initially took almost 235 days to complete due to customs clearance delays, was slashed to just 140 days after GAC took over.
GAC is the world’s leading provider of global shipping, logistics and marine services.
For more information, go to www.gac.com