- V. Alexander Moves Cranes by Road and Rail to Siberia
- House Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Vestas Supplies Wind Farm in Baja California
- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
Forwarders Coordinate European Train Shipment
New Vossloh-designed train arrives in Shanghai
Freight forwarders Multitrade Spain and Intermax China have handled the transport of a high-speed rail car from Spain to China.
The car was manufactured by Vossloh, a Spanish locomotive builder. Cargoes shipped from Tarragona port on the Mediterranean Sea to Shanghai, Cargo Equipment Experts said on behalf of Multitrade and Intermax.
The tram will be put into service China Railway’s Beijing–Shanghai High-Speed Railway, a 1,318-kilometer system that connects the Bohai Economic Rim and the Yangtze River Delta.