- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
Register for China Nuclear Symposium
Nov. 7-9, 2012, in Beijing
The World Nuclear Association is pleased to announce the third China International Nuclear Symposium, to be held in Beijing, Nov. 7-9, 2012.
The China International Nuclear Symposium will bring together senior industry decision makers and major stakeholders and discuss the developing nuclear renaissance with a major focus on China. The key objective is to create an opportunity for participants to exchange information and make good business contacts, particularly within the nuclear fuel sector and the evolving international supply chain.
- Leaders from all the major Chinese companies CNNC, CGNPC, SNPTC and CPI
- Remy Autebert, Senior Executive Vice President, Asia Region, Areva
- S H Chan, Managing Director Nuclear, CLP Hong Kong
- N Saidaba, CEO Nuclear Fuel Complex, India
- Leaders from other overseas and local nuclear companies, including key suppliers
Click here for full details of the China International Nuclear Symposium.
Carlton House, 22a St. James’s Square, London SW1Y 4JH, UK
t: +44 (0) 20 7451 1521 | f: +44 (0) 20 7839 1501
www.world-nuclear.org | www.world-nuclear-news.org | www.world-nuclear-university.org