- SAL Heavy Lift Completes First Phase Pile Tests in Baltic Sea (Slideshow)
- Iran and World Powers Extend Talks
- Alstom to Supply African Hydropower Plant
- Europe Cargo & Coordinadora Collaborate on Antwerp Refinery Expansion
- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
Register for China Nuclear Symposium
Nov. 7-9, 2012, in Beijing
The World Nuclear Association is pleased to announce the third China International Nuclear Symposium, to be held in Beijing, Nov. 7-9, 2012.
The China International Nuclear Symposium will bring together senior industry decision makers and major stakeholders and discuss the developing nuclear renaissance with a major focus on China. The key objective is to create an opportunity for participants to exchange information and make good business contacts, particularly within the nuclear fuel sector and the evolving international supply chain.
- Leaders from all the major Chinese companies CNNC, CGNPC, SNPTC and CPI
- Remy Autebert, Senior Executive Vice President, Asia Region, Areva
- S H Chan, Managing Director Nuclear, CLP Hong Kong
- N Saidaba, CEO Nuclear Fuel Complex, India
- Leaders from other overseas and local nuclear companies, including key suppliers
Click here for full details of the China International Nuclear Symposium.
Carlton House, 22a St. James’s Square, London SW1Y 4JH, UK
t: +44 (0) 20 7451 1521 | f: +44 (0) 20 7839 1501
www.world-nuclear.org | www.world-nuclear-news.org | www.world-nuclear-university.org