- Indian Navy Seeks Drones to Fight Piracy
- Siemens Supplies Substations to SEWA
- Larsen and Toubro Bags Midyan Gas Plant EPC Contract
- Searoute Launches K-Line Ro-Ro Service to US
- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
- Maritime Challenges in the Gulf of Guinea
- NYK Line’s Chile Express Adds Houston
- Nicaragua Approves Trans-Oceanic Canal
- Chevron Proposes LPG Plant in Bangladesh
Damen Shipyards Acquires Shipdock
Netherlands-based Damen Shipyards Group is the new owner of Dutch ship repair yard Shipdock.
Shipdock, a well-known shipyard group with roots dating back to 1877, operates facilities in Amsterdam and Harlingen.
The yard will continue its ship repair and conversion services, with Shipdock Harlingen servicing ships up to 120 meters and Shipdock Amsterdam servicing vessels up to 250 meters.
Furthermore, its personnel and management will remain in place, guaranteeing a seamless transition of the yard into the Damen Shipyards Group, which currently consists of more than 50 shipyards, repair & conversion yards and related companies.