- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
WorleyParsons Buys Norwegian Offshore Construction Firm
WorleyParsons has bought Bergen Group Rosenberg, a Norwegian offshore engineering, fabrication and construction company.
The deal is expected to close by the end of this month. Rosenberg has a strong track record in the offshore oil and gas front end engineering and design, reimbursable EPC, long-term maintenance, modifications and operations, subsea fabrication, installation and hook-up markets, WorleyParsons said in a statement.
Its engineering offices and fabrication facilities are located in Norway’s oil capital, Stavanger. WorleyParsons’ CEO Andrew Wood said the acquisition would provide the ideal platform to expand the company’s presence in the Norwegian Continental Shelf offshore oil and gas market.