- Indian Navy Seeks Drones to Fight Piracy
- Siemens Supplies Substations to SEWA
- Larsen and Toubro Bags Midyan Gas Plant EPC Contract
- Searoute Launches K-Line Ro-Ro Service to US
- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
- Maritime Challenges in the Gulf of Guinea
- NYK Line’s Chile Express Adds Houston
- Nicaragua Approves Trans-Oceanic Canal
- Chevron Proposes LPG Plant in Bangladesh
WorleyParsons Buys Norwegian Offshore Construction Firm
WorleyParsons has bought Bergen Group Rosenberg, a Norwegian offshore engineering, fabrication and construction company.
The deal is expected to close by the end of this month. Rosenberg has a strong track record in the offshore oil and gas front end engineering and design, reimbursable EPC, long-term maintenance, modifications and operations, subsea fabrication, installation and hook-up markets, WorleyParsons said in a statement.
Its engineering offices and fabrication facilities are located in Norway’s oil capital, Stavanger. WorleyParsons’ CEO Andrew Wood said the acquisition would provide the ideal platform to expand the company’s presence in the Norwegian Continental Shelf offshore oil and gas market.