- V. Alexander Moves Cranes by Road and Rail to Siberia
- House Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Vestas Supplies Wind Farm in Baja California
- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
Rickmers-Linie Meets Latest ISO Standards
Rickmers-Linie & Cie KG, which specializes in worldwide ocean transportation of breakbulk, heavy-lift and project cargo has successfully undergone the process of recertification according to the latest ISO Standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2009 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
The certificates for the integrated quality management system, which encompasses the three segments Quality, Occupational Health and Safety as well as the Environment, are again valid for three years, until November 29, 2015.
Rickmers-Linie is still one of the few companies in the breakbulk, heavy-lift and projects sector that has adopted an integrated management system according to the three aforementioned certification standards. The company has been certified according to the ISO 9001 standard for eleven years. An occupational health management system as per OHSAS 18001, as well as an environment management system which follows the standard of ISO 14001, had been added five years ago.
The certificates have been published on the website of Rickmers-Linie under www.rickmers-linie.com.