- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
- Maritime Challenges in the Gulf of Guinea
- NYK Line’s Chile Express Adds Houston
- Nicaragua Approves Trans-Oceanic Canal
- Chevron Proposes LPG Plant in Bangladesh
- General Electric to Supply Turbine for Uzbek Power Plant
- Sierra Club Sues State Department Over Keystone XL Pipeline
- Vestas to Supply South African Wind Farm
- Siemens Provides New Brazilian Infrastructure
Rickmers-Linie Launches Singapore Company
Rickmers-Linie has established a new company Rickmers-Linie Singapore to strengthen its presence in Southeast Asia. The new company will operate out of offices co-located with Rickmers Shipmanagement at 11 Keppel Road, Singapore.
With effect from January 1, 2013, Rickmers-Linie (Singapore) has taken over all responsibilities for Rickmers-Linie’s activities from its former agents, Horizon Shipping.
In making this announcement to Rickmers-Linie customers, Ron Widdows, the CEO of Rickmers-Linie’s parent company, Rickmers Holding, took the opportunity to thank Horizon Shipping for its cooperation over the past ten years.
The address and contact details for Rickmers-Linie’s new office are:
Rickmers-Linie (Singapore) Pte Ltd
11 Keppel Road
#10-04 ABI Plaza
Tel: +65 6372 6300
Fax: +65 6372 6305