- France Moves to Slash Nuclear Power Capacity
- Seaman Guard Ohio Crew May Face Retrial
- Great Lakes Ports’ Volumes Hit Pre-Recession Levels
- Egypt Signs International Dredgers for New Suez Canal
- Global Shipping Services Coordinates Purification System to Peru
- Jurong Shipyard Wins Conversion for FPSO
- Canada Sends Experimental Ebola Vaccine to WHO
- BNSF Logistics Moves Transformers
- From the Frontline: Advanfort Guards Thwart Attack
- InterMax Makes Historical Tram Move
- AIIS to Seal Agreement with Panama Canal Authority
- Delta Maritime Moves Project Cargo to India
- Michigan Poised for Massive Power Plant Boom
- Van der Vlist Sends Dumpers to DRC
- Saudi-American-Chinese Consortium Proposes New Power Plant in India
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.