- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.