- MI Logistic Handles Generator Shipment
- Steder Group Arranges Airlifts to Gabon
- Seattle Tunnel Partners Begin Digging Access Pit
- Turkey Makes Plans for Third Nuclear Power Plant
- KBR and DSME Win FEED Contract for Mozambique FLNG
- Crossrail TBM Completes Boring (Video)
- FCI Engineers Transport Solution for Sprayers
- Romania Secures Financing for Cernavoda Reactors
- Samsung Engineering Bags FEED Contract for Texas LNG
- Mammoet Sets Record for North American Heavy-Lift
- France Moves to Slash Nuclear Power Capacity
- Seaman Guard Ohio Crew May Face Retrial
- Great Lakes Ports’ Volumes Hit Pre-Recession Levels
- Egypt Signs International Dredgers for New Suez Canal
- Global Shipping Services Coordinates Purification System to Peru
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.