- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
- Alstom and Isolux Build Mexico’s First Fuel Conversion Project
- Indial Shipping Transports Patrol Vessel from UK to India
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Satellites to Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan
- Almajdouie Makes a Switch to Navigate Narrow Gates
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.