- CB&I Scores Contract for US LNG Export Facility
- Nigeria Launches Anti-Piracy Satellite Surveillance
- Mariners: How to Reduce Ebola Risk
- Alstom Supplies Iberdrola’s Monterrey III Power Plant
- Volga-Dnepr Devises Frame to Expedite Oil & Gas Shipment
- WorleyParsons to Engineer North West Shelf Expansion
- BBC Asia Delivers Buoys in Mexico
- US Steel Imports Fall in June
- Van der Vlist Handles Big Machines to Algeria
- EPA Recommends Approval for Kintyre Uranium Project
- China to Build Nuclear Reactor in Argentina
- Alstom to Supply Brazilian Wind Farm
- AAL Carries First LNG Vessel Components to San Diego
- Westermeerwind Approves Offshore Wind Farm
- Global Shipping Services Handles Incinerator Plant Shipment
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.