- WorleyParsons and Wison to Pursue FLNG Projects
- Steel and Project Cargo Boost Volumes at US Great Lakes Ports
- Fast & Direct Moves Houses from UAE to Bahrain
- Siemens Supplies Turbines to Third Nordfriesland Project
- Crane Rental Lifts Concrete Pieces at Florida University
- KG Shipping Handles Vessels from Turkey to Qatar
- Nicaragua Canal to Start with Brito Port
- WWL Carries Ro-Ro Cargo from Asia to Port of Tyne
- Stella Line Handles Record Tank Shipment in Veracruz
- Antonov Carries Heat Exchanger
- Antonov Looks for New Partners as Russian Business Dissolves
- Crossrail Station Construction Reaches Halfway Mark
- Compass Forwarding Charters Antonov An-225
- Port of Wilmington Extends “Top Banana” Operation
- Crane Rental Lifts Orlando Eye Wheel
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.