- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
- Toshiba Supplies Indian Super Thermal Plant
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.