- Alexander Global Logistics Handles PET Plant Cargoes
- Collett Rigs New Blade Simulator for Test Route
- Iraq Mulls Foreign Investors for Grand Faw Port Project
- Greenmillenia to Build Large-scale Solar Plant in Kenya
- Port of Houston Sets New Steel Handling Record
- C. Steinweg Oman Receives New Crane to Meet Project Cargo Demand
- GE to Boost Power in Ghana
- North West Rail Construction: Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.