- Strike Could Close St. Lawrence Seaway
- Saipem to Expand Saudi Aramco Khurais Facilities
- Van der Vlist Modifies and Moves Loader
- Bechtel to Expand Kazakhstan Oil Complex
- Sasol Gives Final Approval for Louisiana Ethane Cracker Facility
- Fluor and Technip Win EPC Contract for RAPID
- US Steel Imports Continue to Grow
- Masdar to Build First Commercial Wind Farm in GCC
- Alstom Supplies Second Phase of Brazilian Wind Farm
- Tuscor Lloyds Moves Concrete Plant to Mexico
- Vestas to Supply Ningxia Wind Farm
- AIDEA Readies Purchasing Phase for Alaskan LNG Facility
- Crowley Heavy-Lift Barge Carries First Gate Across Panama Canal
- MI Logistic Handles Generator Shipment
- Steder Group Arranges Airlifts to Gabon
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.