- US Steel Imports from Russia, South Korea Peak
- World Logistics Consulting Handles Transformer Transport
- Alexander Global Logistics Transports Crane to Georgia
- Rickmers-Linie Carries Cranes for China Railway Expansion
- WorleyParsons WIns Canadian Potash Project
- Alstom to Build Second Wind Tower Plant in Brazil
- Aaras Moves Water Project Cargoes
- Sasol Installs Big Three Components at Wax Plant Expansion Site
- Siemens to Power Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm
- KBR to Build HDPE Plant in Texas
- Fukushima Tunnel Ice Plug Fails to Freeze
- Mammoet Lifts Space Shuttle Atop Shuttle Carrier Aircraft
- SNC-Lavalin Completes Kentz Acquisition
- Ecuador’s Coast Guard Boosts Fleet
- Nurminen Transports Restaurant Vessel
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.