- Global Express Transports Cable Reel
- TBM Alice Completes Waterview Tunnel
- Jacobs, Amec and Balfour Beatty to Construct Sellafield Plant
- Breakbulk Ports Form Alliance
- Netherlands Designates New Offshore Wind Zones
- SCE Submits San Onofre Decommissioning Plan to Regulator
- BHP Billiton Partners with Mexico’s Pemex
- Voith to Supply Hydropower Equipment to Indonesia
- Panama Canal Authority Confirms Next Expansion
- BHEL Builds Power Plants in Telangana
- Siemens to Upgrade Keystone Wire Mill
- GE to Power Polish Wind Farm
- Petronas Begins Lifting First FLNG Module
- Vestas to Deliver Turbines to Texas
- Fluor to Engineer Oil Sands Project
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.