- MHI Vestas to Supply Burbo Bank Offshore Wind
- Alstom Shareholders Approve Sale to GE
- Woodside Banks on Kitimat LNG
- Alabama State Port Authority Posts Record Gains
- Orpic Logistics Wins Muscat Sohar Pipeline EPC Contract
- Vestas to Supply Kenya’s Lake Turkana Wind Project
- Collett Moves Historic Vehicles
- Chevron to Exit Ukraine Shale Project
- Plummeting Oil Prices Prompt Layoffs
- CB&I Hoists Module at VC Summer Nuclear Plant (Video)
- Venture Global LNG to Start Construction of Export Facilities in 2016
- Portlog Moves Oil Rig for Pemex
- Last Gate Arrives at Panama Canal
- Alstom to Upgrade Kwinana Gas Turbine
- Salini Impregilo to Build Tunnel in Ohio
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.