- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
- GE Generator Harriet Treks from France to US (Videos)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Prepares Transport for Super Rails
- Iberdrola Builds Russian Substation
- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.