- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
- Hebei Iron & Steel to Build South African Mill
- Technip Deep Blue Tapped for Deep Gulf Energy II
- Balfour Beatty to Complete Crossrail Station
- Express Global Logistics Expedites Power Shipment to Bangladesh
- Sembcorp’s Jurong Shipyard Acquires SSP Offshore
- Russia to Supply Hi-Tech Equipment for Nicaragua Canal
- Crane Rental Performs Underwater Heavy-Lift
- Third Shipment of Gates Arrives at the Panama Canal
- Voith to Power Chilean Hydropower Plant
- Alstom and Petrofac to Supply Galloper Offshore Wind Farm
- Ekin Moves Heavy Scrubbers in Turkey
Peco Eyes New Poultry Processing Plant in Arkansas
Peco Foods of Tuscaloosa, Ala., may build a US$120 million poultry processing plant in northeast Arkansas.
The project would also include a US$20 million hatchery and truck stop, as well as a US$36 million feed mill, located about 30 miles to the northeast of the plant, according to an Arkansas Business report.
Peco is the eighth largest poultry processor in the U.S. and ships its products throughout the country and as exports to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.