- Togo Added to High-Risk West African Areas
- Marubeni to Build Power Plant in Romania
- Thailand Eyes Dawei Mega-Project in Myanmar
- BBC Chartering Moves Tall Ship Theater
- Indian Navy Seeks Drones to Fight Piracy
- Siemens Supplies Substations to SEWA
- Larsen and Toubro Bags Midyan Gas Plant EPC Contract
- Searoute Launches K-Line Ro-Ro Service to US
- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
Move One Expands East African Operations
Move One is proud to announce the successful registration of our first office in East Africa on December 14, 2012. The office located in Kampala, Uganda, is the first of four planned office openings in the region and will act as Move One’s regional coordination center for East Africa.
Curt Clements, Move One’s CEO, expects to further the expansion by opening offices in Djibouti and Ethiopia by April 1, 2013, and in South Sudan and Kenya by the end of 2013.
Move One’s expansion into East Africa comes in response to the increased humanitarian, military, and energy presence in the region. The company is supporting these industries and will continue to offer its full range of services in the region, including logistics, moving, relocation, and animal & pet transportation.
For moving or logistics inquiries, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.