- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
- IMO Eases Deadline for Ballast Water Compliance
- France Approves Armed Protection for Fleet
- Ruslan Shipment Doubles Philippines Aid Capacity
- KOG Opens Pakistani Office
- KOSPO and Samsung to Build Gas Plant in Chile
Move One Expands East African Operations
Move One is proud to announce the successful registration of our first office in East Africa on December 14, 2012. The office located in Kampala, Uganda, is the first of four planned office openings in the region and will act as Move One’s regional coordination center for East Africa.
Curt Clements, Move One’s CEO, expects to further the expansion by opening offices in Djibouti and Ethiopia by April 1, 2013, and in South Sudan and Kenya by the end of 2013.
Move One’s expansion into East Africa comes in response to the increased humanitarian, military, and energy presence in the region. The company is supporting these industries and will continue to offer its full range of services in the region, including logistics, moving, relocation, and animal & pet transportation.
For moving or logistics inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.