- V. Alexander Moves Cranes by Road and Rail to Siberia
- House Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Vestas Supplies Wind Farm in Baja California
- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
Almajdouie Renews HANA Water Contracts
Almajdouie Logistics Co., a leading logistics and supply chain management solutions provider, member to the Worldwide Project Consortium WWPC and Cargo Equipment Experts CEE networks, announced its renewal of partnership with one of the leading drinking water supply companies, Hana Water, for another 5 years.
Under the new contract, Almajdouie and Hana not only renewed their existing contract but also signed another contract of agreement for the supply of 240 dedicated trucks in total for the project in order to meet the increasing demands of Hana Water products around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The signing event was attended by Mr. Abdullah Almajdouie, Almajdouie group president, along with Mr. S.I. Mustafa, CEO; Mr. Khalid Alghamdi, COO and other executives from Almajdouie Logistics. Hana Water team was headed by its managing director, Mr. Ahmed H. Al-Theyab. Aws Naser, CFO, Mr. Hassan Shanyia, plant and operational director and Mr. Elias Bakhos, marketing director, as well as other executives.
Almajdouie Group is one of the pioneers in providing logistics and supply chain management solutions that owns and operates the largest fleet in the region. The company was established in 1965 and through the years it flourished into a group of companies. In 2012, it received the 3PL Services Provider of the Year award and holds a Guinness Book of World Records title for transporting the heaviest item by road freight.