- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
- Toshiba Supplies Indian Super Thermal Plant
Shell’s Olympus TLP Hull Arrives in Texas (Video)
Dockwise Blue Marlin carries 32,500-tonne hull from Korea
Dockwise Blue Marlin has arrived in Texas carrying Shell’s Olympus TLP hull. The vessel and its 32,500-tonne carried has sailed the ocean for the past two months after loading the hull in South Korea.
The hull was manufactured by Samsung Heavy Industries.
The installation of the topsides will now take place before the TLP departs for its final location on the Mars Field in the Gulf of Mexico, Shell said in a statement.
The site for the Olympus TLP, known as the Mars B development, is located about 130 miles south of New Orleans and lies in approximately 3,000 feet of water.