- Keppel to Expand Navegantes Shipyard
- Santos Digs Deep
- Heaviest Lift Yet at Plant Vogtle
- Costain Wins Crossrail North East Spur EPC Contract
- Workers Install Last Module at Haiyang 1
- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.