- Alexander Global Logistics Handles PET Plant Cargoes
- Collett Rigs New Blade Simulator for Test Route
- Iraq Mulls Foreign Investors for Grand Faw Port Project
- Greenmillenia to Build Large-scale Solar Plant in Kenya
- Port of Houston Sets New Steel Handling Record
- C. Steinweg Oman Receives New Crane to Meet Project Cargo Demand
- GE to Boost Power in Ghana
- North West Rail Construction: Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.