- Westinghouse Pursues Eight New Chinese Nuclear Projects
- Breakbulk Volumes Continue to Rise at Tacoma
- UK Awards First Eight Renewables Projects
- Van der Vlist Handles Transshelf Reinstatement at Rotterdam
- Strike Stops Work at Panama Canal
- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.