- Nurminen Transports Restaurant Vessel
- Hansa Heavy Lift Tackles Exceptional Load
- Dutch-US Consortium to Build A9 Motorway
- Chernobyl NPP Completes Arch Foundation (Video)
- Westinghouse Provides New Equipment to Olkiluoto
- Voith Supplies Hydro Equipment to Himalayas
- Kvaerner and KBR to Bid on Norwegian Topsides
- BNSF Logistics Moves Trio of Transformers
- Indian Nuclear Team Head to US
- Voestalpine Project Cargoes Arrive at Port Corpus Christi
- Damen Shipdock Amsterdam Converts PSVs
- California May Lift Regulations to Win Tesla Gigafactory
- Argosy Transportation Moves LPG Tanks to Guyana
- Odebrecht Wins Colombian Waterway Project
- BNSF Logistics Handles Cement Machinery Transport
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.