- Robbins TBM Finally Breaks Through at Kargi
- Centrica Abandons Irish Sea Wind Project
- Support Grows to Save US Ex-Im Bank
- Vestas to Supply Swedish Wind Farm
- Refurbished Seajacks Vessels Ready for Work
- Yuhuang Chemical to Build Louisiana Methanol Plant
- CB&I Scores Contract for US LNG Export Facility
- Nigeria Launches Anti-Piracy Satellite Surveillance
- Mariners: How to Reduce Ebola Risk
- Alstom Supplies Iberdrola’s Monterrey III Power Plant
- Volga-Dnepr Devises Frame to Expedite Oil & Gas Shipment
- WorleyParsons to Engineer North West Shelf Expansion
- BBC Asia Delivers Buoys in Mexico
- US Steel Imports Fall in June
- Van der Vlist Handles Big Machines to Algeria
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.