- Breakbulk Ports Form Alliance
- Netherlands Designates New Offshore Wind Zones
- SCE Submits San Onofre Decommissioning Plan to Regulator
- BHP Billiton Partners with Mexico’s Pemex
- Voith to Supply Hydropower Equipment to Indonesia
- Panama Canal Authority Confirms Next Expansion
- BHEL Builds Power Plants in Telangana
- Siemens to Upgrade Keystone Wire Mill
- GE to Power Polish Wind Farm
- Petronas Begins Lifting First FLNG Module
- Vestas to Deliver Turbines to Texas
- Fluor to Engineer Oil Sands Project
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand
- Rosatom Seals Deal with South Africa
- Vigor to Build Alaskan Ferries
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.