- GPEC Moves Massive HZMB Bridge Section to Barge
- Damaged TBM Delays Hong Kong to Guangzhou Rail Link
- Siemens Supplies BorWin3 Grid Connection
- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.