- Aaras Discharges Project Cargo at Port of Karachi
- SAL Heavy Lift Completes First Phase Pile Tests in Baltic Sea (Slideshow)
- Iran and World Powers Extend Talks
- Alstom to Supply African Hydropower Plant
- Europe Cargo & Coordinadora Collaborate on Antwerp Refinery Expansion
- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.