- KBR and Daewoo Win FEED Contract for Mozambique FLNG
- Crossrail TBM Completes Boring (Video)
- FCI Engineers Transport Solution for Sprayers
- Romania Secures Financing for Cernavoda Reactors
- Samsung Engineering Bags FEED Contract for Texas LNG
- Mammoet Sets Record for North American Heavy-Lift
- France Moves to Slash Nuclear Power Capacity
- Seaman Guard Ohio Crew May Face Retrial
- Great Lakes Ports’ Volumes Hit Pre-Recession Levels
- Egypt Signs International Dredgers for New Suez Canal
- Global Shipping Services Coordinates Purification System to Peru
- Jurong Shipyard Wins Conversion for FPSO
- Canada Sends Experimental Ebola Vaccine to WHO
- BNSF Logistics Moves Transformers
- From the Frontline: Advanfort Guards Thwart Attack
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.