- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
- Vestas Provides Turbines for Minnesota Wind Farm
- Hyundai Rotem to Build Assembly Plant in São Paulo
- American Specialty Alloys Plans New Aluminum Mill
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.