- Mexico Awards Durango Cargo Rail Project
- US ExIm Bank Funds Siemens Nacelles
- US Steel Imports from Russia, South Korea Peak
- World Logistics Consulting Handles Transformer Transport
- Alexander Global Logistics Transports Crane to Georgia
- Rickmers-Linie Carries Cranes for China Railway Expansion
- WorleyParsons WIns Canadian Potash Project
- Alstom to Build Second Wind Tower Plant in Brazil
- Aaras Moves Water Project Cargoes
- Sasol Installs Big Three Components at Wax Plant Expansion Site
- Siemens to Power Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm
- KBR to Build HDPE Plant in Texas
- Fukushima Tunnel Ice Plug Fails to Freeze
- Mammoet Lifts Space Shuttle Atop Shuttle Carrier Aircraft
- SNC-Lavalin Completes Kentz Acquisition
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.