- RES to Build Rare Earth Processing Plant in Nebraska
- Reshamsingh Handles Kochi Refinery Project Cargo
- Strike Could Close St. Lawrence Seaway
- Saipem to Expand Saudi Aramco Khurais Facilities
- Van der Vlist Modifies and Moves Loader
- Bechtel to Expand Kazakhstan Oil Complex
- Sasol Gives Final Approval for Louisiana Ethane Cracker Facility
- Fluor and Technip Win EPC Contract for RAPID
- US Steel Imports Continue to Grow
- Masdar to Build First Commercial Wind Farm in GCC
- Alstom Supplies Second Phase of Brazilian Wind Farm
- Tuscor Lloyds Moves Concrete Plant to Mexico
- Vestas to Supply Ningxia Wind Farm
- AIDEA Readies Purchasing Phase for Alaskan LNG Facility
- Crowley Heavy-Lift Barge Carries First Gate Across Panama Canal
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.