- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.