- New York to Build Hydropower Plant
- Lafarge and Wartsila to Add Power to Nigeria’s Grid
- JFE Steel Exits Vietnam Steel Plant Deal
- Mitsubishi to Expand Carmaking in Indonesia
- Lunda Construction Wins Trio of Highway Projects
- Siemens Supplies Compressor Trains for Mongolian LNG Project
- India and Jordan Eye Shale Gas Opportunities
- RAS Infraport Handles First Steel Slabs
- Sembcorp to Build New Power Plant for Chinese Mine
- Elecnor Lands Australian Solar Plant
- US Approves LNG Exports for Cameron
- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
Noreq Delivers Cranes for Borkum Riffgrund Offshore Wind
German North Sea construction begins in May
Noreq will deliver wind turbine platform cranes for Dong Energy’s Borkum Riffgrund 1 offshore wind farm in the German North Sea.
The 320-megawatt Borkum Riffgrund 1 is located about 55 kilometers off the north-west coast of Germany. In a statement, Noreq said it had modernized and added new features to the cranes bound for Borkum. The cranes were designed in Noreq’s Danish office.
Construction is scheduled to start in May. Siemens will supply 77 of its 3.6-megawatt turbines for the project.