- RAS Infraport Handles First Steel Slabs
- Sembcorp to Build New Power Plant for Chinese Mine
- Elecnor Lands Australian Solar Plant
- US Approves LNG Exports for Cameron
- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
- Hebei Iron & Steel to Build South African Mill
- Technip Deep Blue Tapped for Deep Gulf Energy II
- Balfour Beatty to Complete Crossrail Station
- Express Global Logistics Expedites Power Shipment to Bangladesh
- Sembcorp’s Jurong Shipyard Acquires SSP Offshore
- Russia to Supply Hi-Tech Equipment for Nicaragua Canal
- Crane Rental Performs Underwater Heavy-Lift
Zeeland Anticipates Paper Product Surge
Zeeland Seaports will become the western European hub for Eldorado’s paper pulp exports from Brazil as a result of an agreement between the two companies.
Eldorado Brasil Celulose has recently opened the largest cellulose factory in the world with an annual capacity of 1.5 million tonnes of cellulose, Zeeland said in a statement. The official opening was held in Três Lagoas on Dec. 12.
A sizeable proportion of the cellulose will be carried by ocean-going vessels from Santos, Brazil to the Scaldiahaven in Vlissingen. There, the cellulose will be stored and later shipped by inland vessels to the hinterland to paper mills.