- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
- WorleyParsons and Wison to Pursue FLNG Projects
- Steel and Project Cargo Boost Volumes at US Great Lakes Ports
- Fast & Direct Moves Houses from UAE to Bahrain
- Siemens Supplies Turbines to Third Nordfriesland Project
- Crane Rental Lifts Concrete Pieces at Florida University
- KG Shipping Handles Vessels from Turkey to Qatar
- Nicaragua Canal to Start with Brito Port
- WWL Carries Ro-Ro Cargo from Asia to Port of Tyne
- Stella Line Handles Record Tank Shipment in Veracruz
- Antonov Carries Heat Exchanger
- Antonov Looks for New Partners as Russian Business Dissolves
- Crossrail Station Construction Reaches Halfway Mark
- Compass Forwarding Charters Antonov An-225
Zeeland Anticipates Paper Product Surge
Zeeland Seaports will become the western European hub for Eldorado’s paper pulp exports from Brazil as a result of an agreement between the two companies.
Eldorado Brasil Celulose has recently opened the largest cellulose factory in the world with an annual capacity of 1.5 million tonnes of cellulose, Zeeland said in a statement. The official opening was held in Três Lagoas on Dec. 12.
A sizeable proportion of the cellulose will be carried by ocean-going vessels from Santos, Brazil to the Scaldiahaven in Vlissingen. There, the cellulose will be stored and later shipped by inland vessels to the hinterland to paper mills.