- RES to Build Rare Earth Processing Plant in Nebraska
- Reshamsingh Handles Kochi Refinery Project Cargo
- Strike Could Close St. Lawrence Seaway
- Saipem to Expand Saudi Aramco Khurais Facilities
- Van der Vlist Modifies and Moves Loader
- Bechtel to Expand Kazakhstan Oil Complex
- Sasol Gives Final Approval for Louisiana Ethane Cracker Facility
- Fluor and Technip Win EPC Contract for RAPID
- US Steel Imports Continue to Grow
- Masdar to Build First Commercial Wind Farm in GCC
- Alstom Supplies Second Phase of Brazilian Wind Farm
- Tuscor Lloyds Moves Concrete Plant to Mexico
- Vestas to Supply Ningxia Wind Farm
- AIDEA Readies Purchasing Phase for Alaskan LNG Facility
- Crowley Heavy-Lift Barge Carries First Gate Across Panama Canal
Zeeland Anticipates Paper Product Surge
Zeeland Seaports will become the western European hub for Eldorado’s paper pulp exports from Brazil as a result of an agreement between the two companies.
Eldorado Brasil Celulose has recently opened the largest cellulose factory in the world with an annual capacity of 1.5 million tonnes of cellulose, Zeeland said in a statement. The official opening was held in Três Lagoas on Dec. 12.
A sizeable proportion of the cellulose will be carried by ocean-going vessels from Santos, Brazil to the Scaldiahaven in Vlissingen. There, the cellulose will be stored and later shipped by inland vessels to the hinterland to paper mills.