- Alstom Supplies Iberdrola’s Monterrey III Power Plant
- Volga-Dnepr Devises Frame to Expedite Oil & Gas Shipment
- WorleyParsons to Engineer North West Shelf Expansion
- BBC Asia Delivers Buoys in Mexico
- US Steel Imports Fall in June
- Van der Vlist Handles Big Machines to Algeria
- EPA Recommends Approval for Kintyre Uranium Project
- China to Build Nuclear Reactor in Argentina
- Alstom to Supply Brazilian Wind Farm
- AAL Carries First LNG Vessel Components to San Diego
- Westermeerwind Approves Offshore Wind Farm
- Global Shipping Services Handles Incinerator Plant Shipment
- Sembawang to Convert VLCCs to FPSOs
- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center Contract
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
Zeeland Anticipates Paper Product Surge
Zeeland Seaports will become the western European hub for Eldorado’s paper pulp exports from Brazil as a result of an agreement between the two companies.
Eldorado Brasil Celulose has recently opened the largest cellulose factory in the world with an annual capacity of 1.5 million tonnes of cellulose, Zeeland said in a statement. The official opening was held in Três Lagoas on Dec. 12.
A sizeable proportion of the cellulose will be carried by ocean-going vessels from Santos, Brazil to the Scaldiahaven in Vlissingen. There, the cellulose will be stored and later shipped by inland vessels to the hinterland to paper mills.