- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
- Mammoet USA to Rescue TBM Bertha
- Petrofac Awarded US$4 Billion Kuwaiti Oil Project
- SDV Horoz Handles Tank Transhipment
- Abengoa to Build First Solar-powered Desal Plant
- Algeria’s Sonatrach Plans Massive Shale Gas Investment
- First East Coast Indian FLNG Underway
- Thoresen Handles Big Winch Move in Asia
- Russia Approves Financing for Hanhikivi Nuclear Power Plant
Zeeland Anticipates Paper Product Surge
Zeeland Seaports will become the western European hub for Eldorado’s paper pulp exports from Brazil as a result of an agreement between the two companies.
Eldorado Brasil Celulose has recently opened the largest cellulose factory in the world with an annual capacity of 1.5 million tonnes of cellulose, Zeeland said in a statement. The official opening was held in Três Lagoas on Dec. 12.
A sizeable proportion of the cellulose will be carried by ocean-going vessels from Santos, Brazil to the Scaldiahaven in Vlissingen. There, the cellulose will be stored and later shipped by inland vessels to the hinterland to paper mills.