- MHI Vestas to Supply Burbo Bank Offshore Wind
- Alstom Shareholders Approve Sale to GE
- Woodside Banks on Kitimat LNG
- Alabama State Port Authority Posts Record Gains
- Orpic Logistics Wins Muscat Sohar Pipeline EPC Contract
- Vestas to Supply Kenya’s Lake Turkana Wind Project
- Collett Moves Historic Vehicles
- Chevron to Exit Ukraine Shale Project
- Plummeting Oil Prices Prompt Layoffs
- CB&I Hoists Module at VC Summer Nuclear Plant (Video)
- Venture Global LNG to Start Construction of Export Facilities in 2016
- Portlog Moves Oil Rig for Pemex
- Last Gate Arrives at Panama Canal
- Alstom to Upgrade Kwinana Gas Turbine
- Salini Impregilo to Build Tunnel in Ohio
Foster Wheeler Designs CFB Generator for Doosan
Foster Wheeler has signed a contract with Korea’s Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. to help design a circulating fluidized-bed steam generator for the Yeosu Thermal Power Plant 1 Project for Korea South East Power Co.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction will supply the major equipment, including the CFB boiler under a license with Foster Wheeler and the turbine generator for the Yeosu 1 project, which will replace an existing heavy-oil fired unit, the Switzerland-based engineering and construction firm said in a statement.
Commercial operation of the new steam generator is scheduled for the first quarter of 2015.