- Westinghouse Pursues Eight New Chinese Nuclear Projects
- Breakbulk Volumes Continue to Rise at Tacoma
- UK Awards First Eight Renewables Projects
- Van der Vlist Handles Transshelf Reinstatement at Rotterdam
- Strike Stops Work at Panama Canal
- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
Foster Wheeler Designs CFB Generator for Doosan
Foster Wheeler has signed a contract with Korea’s Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. to help design a circulating fluidized-bed steam generator for the Yeosu Thermal Power Plant 1 Project for Korea South East Power Co.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction will supply the major equipment, including the CFB boiler under a license with Foster Wheeler and the turbine generator for the Yeosu 1 project, which will replace an existing heavy-oil fired unit, the Switzerland-based engineering and construction firm said in a statement.
Commercial operation of the new steam generator is scheduled for the first quarter of 2015.