- KBR and Daewoo Win FEED Contract for Mozambique FLNG
- Crossrail TBM Completes Boring (Video)
- FCI Engineers Transport Solution for Sprayers
- Romania Secures Financing for Cernavoda Reactors
- Samsung Engineering Bags FEED Contract for Texas LNG
- Mammoet Sets Record for North American Heavy-Lift
- France Moves to Slash Nuclear Power Capacity
- Seaman Guard Ohio Crew May Face Retrial
- Great Lakes Ports’ Volumes Hit Pre-Recession Levels
- Egypt Signs International Dredgers for New Suez Canal
- Global Shipping Services Coordinates Purification System to Peru
- Jurong Shipyard Wins Conversion for FPSO
- Canada Sends Experimental Ebola Vaccine to WHO
- BNSF Logistics Moves Transformers
- From the Frontline: Advanfort Guards Thwart Attack
Foster Wheeler Designs CFB Generator for Doosan
Foster Wheeler has signed a contract with Korea’s Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. to help design a circulating fluidized-bed steam generator for the Yeosu Thermal Power Plant 1 Project for Korea South East Power Co.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction will supply the major equipment, including the CFB boiler under a license with Foster Wheeler and the turbine generator for the Yeosu 1 project, which will replace an existing heavy-oil fired unit, the Switzerland-based engineering and construction firm said in a statement.
Commercial operation of the new steam generator is scheduled for the first quarter of 2015.