- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
- Panama Canal Expansion Faces National Strike
- Crane Rental Hauls Transformer on Dual-Lane Trailer
- Alstom and Isolux Build Mexico’s First Fuel Conversion Project
- Indial Shipping Transports Patrol Vessel from UK to India
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Satellites to Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan
Foster Wheeler Designs CFB Generator for Doosan
Foster Wheeler has signed a contract with Korea’s Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. to help design a circulating fluidized-bed steam generator for the Yeosu Thermal Power Plant 1 Project for Korea South East Power Co.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction will supply the major equipment, including the CFB boiler under a license with Foster Wheeler and the turbine generator for the Yeosu 1 project, which will replace an existing heavy-oil fired unit, the Switzerland-based engineering and construction firm said in a statement.
Commercial operation of the new steam generator is scheduled for the first quarter of 2015.