- Alstom Supplies Iberdrola’s Monterrey III Power Plant
- Volga-Dnepr Devises Frame to Expedite Oil & Gas Shipment
- WorleyParsons to Engineer North West Shelf Expansion
- BBC Asia Delivers Buoys in Mexico
- US Steel Imports Fall in June
- Van der Vlist Handles Big Machines to Algeria
- EPA Recommends Approval for Kintyre Uranium Project
- China to Build Nuclear Reactor in Argentina
- Alstom to Supply Brazilian Wind Farm
- AAL Carries First LNG Vessel Components to San Diego
- Westermeerwind Approves Offshore Wind Farm
- Global Shipping Services Handles Incinerator Plant Shipment
- Sembawang to Convert VLCCs to FPSOs
- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center Contract
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
Foster Wheeler Designs CFB Generator for Doosan
Foster Wheeler has signed a contract with Korea’s Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. to help design a circulating fluidized-bed steam generator for the Yeosu Thermal Power Plant 1 Project for Korea South East Power Co.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction will supply the major equipment, including the CFB boiler under a license with Foster Wheeler and the turbine generator for the Yeosu 1 project, which will replace an existing heavy-oil fired unit, the Switzerland-based engineering and construction firm said in a statement.
Commercial operation of the new steam generator is scheduled for the first quarter of 2015.