- Togo Added to High-Risk West African Areas
- Marubeni to Build Power Plant in Romania
- Thailand Eyes Dawei Mega-Project in Myanmar
- BBC Chartering Moves Tall Ship Theater
- Indian Navy Seeks Drones to Fight Piracy
- Siemens Supplies Substations to SEWA
- Larsen and Toubro Bags Midyan Gas Plant EPC Contract
- Searoute Launches K-Line Ro-Ro Service to US
- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
Fluor Wins BASF Chemicals Contract
Fluor has received a contract for engineering, procurement and construction management services for BASF’s toluene diisocyanatec complex project in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Fluor did not disclose the value of the contract in its company statement.
The single-train, 300,000 metric tons-per-year plant will produce TDI. Production is scheduled to begin in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Fluor handled the pre-front-end engineering and design and the FEED work for this project.
Fluor’s office in Haarlem, the Netherlands, will lead the project with support from staff in Gliwice, Poland.