- Aaras Discharges Project Cargo at Port of Karachi
- SAL Heavy Lift Completes First Phase Pile Tests in Baltic Sea (Slideshow)
- Iran and World Powers Extend Talks
- Alstom to Supply African Hydropower Plant
- Europe Cargo & Coordinadora Collaborate on Antwerp Refinery Expansion
- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
Breakbulk Turkey 2014
18-21 November 2014
InterContinental Istanbul Hotel
18-19 November: Congress & Networking Exhibition
20 November: PLS Managing Logistics for Capital Projects Workshop
20-21 November: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
Online registration for Breakbulk Turkey 2014 is now closed. Please visit the Breakbulk Registration Desk at the InterContinental Istanbul Hotel (P Floor Foyer) to register on-site and for inquiries.
Merhaba! Attend Breakbulk Turkey 2014 to benefit from our exciting networking opportunities, professional executive presentations, and focused classes. In these tumultuous times, Turkey’s position as a hub for the Eurasia region has never been more important. Assessing opportunities and risks for the breakbulk and project cargo transportation industry takes expert guidance and strong business relationships.
- Build stronger business relationships and discover business opportunities through networking
- Strengthen your team and support your clients with the in-depth, on-target business intelligence offered by our program
- Take advantage of unprecedented educational opportunities
The diversity of delegate titles, companies, cargoes and geographies that attend Breakbulk events creates a unique transactional environment not found at any other event.