- New York to Build Hydropower Plant
- Lafarge and Wartsila to Add Power to Nigeria’s Grid
- JFE Steel Exits Vietnam Steel Plant Deal
- Mitsubishi to Expand Carmaking in Indonesia
- Lunda Construction Wins Trio of Highway Projects
- Siemens Supplies Compressor Trains for Mongolian LNG Project
- India and Jordan Eye Shale Gas Opportunities
- RAS Infraport Handles First Steel Slabs
- Sembcorp to Build New Power Plant for Chinese Mine
- Elecnor Lands Australian Solar Plant
- US Approves LNG Exports for Cameron
- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
Breakbulk Turkey 2013
November 18-21, 2013
InterContinental Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Congress & Networking: November 18-19
Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass (Advanced): November 20-21
Online registration for Breakbulk Turkey 2013 is now closed. Please visit the Breakbulk Registration Desk at the InterContinental Istanbul Hotel (Foyer, P Floor) to register on-site and for inquiries.
Attend Breakbulk Turkey to learn and to network with cargo owners/shippers, carriers, freight forwarders, ports & terminals that have a vested interest in building stronger business relationships in:
- Black Sea Countries
- Caspian Sea & -STAN Countries
- Middle East
- Suez & Mediterranean
- Eastern Europe
Turkey’s natural position as a crossroads between Asia, Europe and Africa, proximity to booming frontier markets and ambitious energy and infrastructure plans are all part of this region’s transition into one of the world’s key breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift markets.
Breakbulk Turkey Networking Floor Plan – Space is now open!
Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at +32 2 808 4355 firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space today.