- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
Breakbulk Turkey 2013
November 18-21, 2013
InterContinental Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Congress & Networking: November 18-19
Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass (Advanced): November 20-21
Online registration for Breakbulk Turkey 2013 is now closed. Please visit the Breakbulk Registration Desk at the InterContinental Istanbul Hotel (Foyer, P Floor) to register on-site and for inquiries.
Attend Breakbulk Turkey to learn and to network with cargo owners/shippers, carriers, freight forwarders, ports & terminals that have a vested interest in building stronger business relationships in:
- Black Sea Countries
- Caspian Sea & -STAN Countries
- Middle East
- Suez & Mediterranean
- Eastern Europe
Turkey’s natural position as a crossroads between Asia, Europe and Africa, proximity to booming frontier markets and ambitious energy and infrastructure plans are all part of this region’s transition into one of the world’s key breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift markets.
Breakbulk Turkey Networking Floor Plan – Space is now open!
Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at +32 2 808 4355 firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space today.