- Mexico Awards Durango Cargo Rail Project
- US ExIm Bank Funds Siemens Nacelles
- US Steel Imports from Russia, South Korea Peak
- World Logistics Consulting Handles Transformer Transport
- Alexander Global Logistics Transports Crane to Georgia
- Rickmers-Linie Carries Cranes for China Railway Expansion
- WorleyParsons WIns Canadian Potash Project
- Alstom to Build Second Wind Tower Plant in Brazil
- Aaras Moves Water Project Cargoes
- Sasol Installs Big Three Components at Wax Plant Expansion Site
- Siemens to Power Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm
- KBR to Build HDPE Plant in Texas
- Fukushima Tunnel Ice Plug Fails to Freeze
- Mammoet Lifts Space Shuttle Atop Shuttle Carrier Aircraft
- SNC-Lavalin Completes Kentz Acquisition
Breakbulk Turkey 2013
November 18-21, 2013
InterContinental Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Congress & Networking: November 18-19
Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass (Advanced): November 20-21
Online registration for Breakbulk Turkey 2013 is now closed. Please visit the Breakbulk Registration Desk at the InterContinental Istanbul Hotel (Foyer, P Floor) to register on-site and for inquiries.
Attend Breakbulk Turkey to learn and to network with cargo owners/shippers, carriers, freight forwarders, ports & terminals that have a vested interest in building stronger business relationships in:
- Black Sea Countries
- Caspian Sea & -STAN Countries
- Middle East
- Suez & Mediterranean
- Eastern Europe
Turkey’s natural position as a crossroads between Asia, Europe and Africa, proximity to booming frontier markets and ambitious energy and infrastructure plans are all part of this region’s transition into one of the world’s key breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift markets.
Breakbulk Turkey Networking Floor Plan – Space is now open!
Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at +32 2 808 4355 firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space today.