- Global Express Transports Cable Reel
- TBM Alice Breaks Completes Waterview Tunnel
- Jacobs, Amec and Balfour Beatty to Construct Sellafield Plant
- Breakbulk Ports Form Alliance
- Netherlands Designates New Offshore Wind Zones
- SCE Submits San Onofre Decommissioning Plan to Regulator
- BHP Billiton Partners with Mexico’s Pemex
- Voith to Supply Hydropower Equipment to Indonesia
- Panama Canal Authority Confirms Next Expansion
- BHEL Builds Power Plants in Telangana
- Siemens to Upgrade Keystone Wire Mill
- GE to Power Polish Wind Farm
- Petronas Begins Lifting First FLNG Module
- Vestas to Deliver Turbines to Texas
- Fluor to Engineer Oil Sands Project
Breakbulk Turkey 2013
November 18-21, 2013
InterContinental Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Congress & Networking: November 18-19
Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass (Advanced): November 20-21
Online registration for Breakbulk Turkey 2013 is now closed. Please visit the Breakbulk Registration Desk at the InterContinental Istanbul Hotel (Foyer, P Floor) to register on-site and for inquiries.
Attend Breakbulk Turkey to learn and to network with cargo owners/shippers, carriers, freight forwarders, ports & terminals that have a vested interest in building stronger business relationships in:
- Black Sea Countries
- Caspian Sea & -STAN Countries
- Middle East
- Suez & Mediterranean
- Eastern Europe
Turkey’s natural position as a crossroads between Asia, Europe and Africa, proximity to booming frontier markets and ambitious energy and infrastructure plans are all part of this region’s transition into one of the world’s key breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift markets.
Breakbulk Turkey Networking Floor Plan – Space is now open!
Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at +32 2 808 4355 email@example.com to reserve your space today.