- Alexander Global Logistics Handles PET Plant Cargoes
- Collett Rigs New Blade Simulator for Test Route
- Iraq Mulls Foreign Investors for Grand Faw Port Project
- Greenmillenia to Build Large-scale Solar Plant in Kenya
- Port of Houston Sets New Steel Handling Record
- C. Steinweg Oman Receives New Crane to Meet Project Cargo Demand
- GE to Boost Power in Ghana
- North West Rail Construction: Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
Breakbulk Turkey 2013
November 18-21, 2013
InterContinental Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Congress & Networking: November 18-19
Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass (Advanced): November 20-21
Online registration for Breakbulk Turkey 2013 is now closed. Please visit the Breakbulk Registration Desk at the InterContinental Istanbul Hotel (Foyer, P Floor) to register on-site and for inquiries.
Attend Breakbulk Turkey to learn and to network with cargo owners/shippers, carriers, freight forwarders, ports & terminals that have a vested interest in building stronger business relationships in:
- Black Sea Countries
- Caspian Sea & -STAN Countries
- Middle East
- Suez & Mediterranean
- Eastern Europe
Turkey’s natural position as a crossroads between Asia, Europe and Africa, proximity to booming frontier markets and ambitious energy and infrastructure plans are all part of this region’s transition into one of the world’s key breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift markets.
Breakbulk Turkey Networking Floor Plan – Space is now open!
Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at +32 2 808 4355 email@example.com to reserve your space today.