- Coast Guard Greenlights Bayonne Bridge Project
- KEPCO to Build Power Plant in Senegal
- Fluor and Greater Gabbard Reach Settlement
- Grace to Build First FCC Catalyst Facility in Middle East
- Port Strikes Again Slow Operations in Brazil
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers First Shipment to Papua New Guinea LNG Project
- Westinghouse to Export Chinese Nuclear Components
- Alstom to Build US$4.7 Billion Plant in Poland
- Admiral Issues Somali Piracy Warning
- Van der Vlist Uses Floating Cranes for Bridge ‘Sinkers’
Breakbulk Europe 2013
May 13-16, 2013
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
Breakbulk Europe Workshops: May 13-15
Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall: May 14
Executive Presentations & Exhibition: May 15-16
Breakbulk Europe 2013 is the largest exhibition & educational forum in Europe addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Europe Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from:
- Entry Level PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding
- Intermediate Level PLS Managing Logistics for Capital Projects (includes Terminal & Project Packer Visits Offsite)
- Advanced Level Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
In addition to the Workshops, Executive Presentations on May 15-16 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals. The theme of the presentations is Tapping Emerging Markets.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 250 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Still Available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at email@example.com for more information.