- V. Alexander Moves Cranes by Road and Rail to Siberia
- House Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Vestas Supplies Wind Farm in Baja California
- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
Breakbulk Europe 2013
May 13-16, 2013
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
2013 Event Theme: Tapping Emerging Markets
Breakbulk Education Day Workshops: May 13-14
Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall: May 14
Conference & Exhibition: May 15-16
Breakbulk Europe 2013 is the largest conference & exhibition in Europe addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logisticians.
Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively. Breakbulk Europe Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from entry-level Breakbulk Education Day for students & industry freshmen, entry level PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding, intermediate level PLS Heavy Transport Workshop to advanced level Krabbendam Heavy Lift MasterClass. In addition to the Workshops, the 2-Day Conference Program addresses the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry executives. The theme of the Executive Conference Program is Tapping Emerging Markets.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 250 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Still Available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.