- Aaras Discharges Project Cargo at Port of Karachi
- SAL Heavy Lift Completes First Phase Pile Tests in Baltic Sea (Slideshow)
- Iran and World Powers Extend Talks
- Alstom to Supply African Hydropower Plant
- Europe Cargo & Coordinadora Collaborate on Antwerp Refinery Expansion
- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
Register for Breakbulk China 2014
Online registration for Breakbulk China is now closed.
If you wish to attend and pay for a workshop held 10-11 March at the InterContinental Shanghai Expo Hotel, please visit the registration desk located in the Foyer, 1st Floor of the hotel. This is for workshop delegates only.
To register for the Two-Day Exhibition held at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC) Hall 2, please visit the registration desk located on the 1st Floor near the south entrance of the exhibition center.
On-Site Registration opens Wednesday, 12 March at the SWEECC starting 08:00.
Please review Attendee Fees for a list of on-site registration rates.
For questions on how to get to the SWEECC & Parking, please visit Getting To The Event.
Beneficiary: UBM MEDICA (SHANGHAI) LIMITED
Bank: HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited Shanghai Branch
Bank Address: LG1, Building, Shanghai IFC8 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai 200120, P.R. China
Account Number: 088 009600 011
Swift Code: HSBCCNSH
Important Notes: *Please include “BBChina2014” and delegate(s) full name(s) in the reference field.
*Any bank or wire fees are the responsibility of the delegate.
If you require a clearance visa Letter of Invitation to visit China, you must have a Breakbulk China registration payment confirmation/invoice. For visa assistance, please include the following details and contact breakbulk-admin@mims.
• Full Delegate Name
• Full Company Name
• Full Company Address
• Country (where passport is issued)
• Name on Passport
• Date of Birth
• Date Passport Issued
• Expiration Date
• Passport Number
• Phone Number
• Email Address
For registration assistance in China, please contact Ms. Gladys Wang via phone at +86 21 5134 8972 or via email at email@example.com.
For registration assistance outside of China, please contact Ms. Joanna Lenck via phone at +1 973 220 4827 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.