- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
BREAKBULK CHINA 2014
10-13 March 2014
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
10-11 March: Educational Workshops InterContinental Shanghai Expo Hotel
12 March: Evening Welcome Reception at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC)
12-13 March: Exhibition & Executive Presentations at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC)
Breakbulk China is the largest conference & exhibition in Asia addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. Breakbulk China’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively. Breakbulk China Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from entry-level Breakbulk Education Day for students & industry freshmen to advanced-level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass.
In addition to the Workshops, visit the Breakbulk China Exhibition to network and connect with over 150 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please find the Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary below. Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities are available. Please contact Gary Tang at email@example.com for more information.
Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary
Breakbulk China 2013 hosted 4500+ attendees:
74% Attended from China
26% Attended from International Destinations
77 countries were represented with largest attendee groups outside of China:
Singapore/South Korea/Hong Kong/Germany
Project Cargo & Breakbulk Decision Makers
19% Recommend/ Specify on Logistics Purchases
13% Final Purchasing Authority
45% Both Recommend/ Specify & Make Final Decisions
The Breakbulk Audience is Growing in Asia! 23% of 2013 attendees were attending a Breakbulk event for the first time.