- Hartmann Project Lines Expands African Service
- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
BREAKBULK CHINA 2014
Breakbulk China 2014
March 10-13, 2014
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
Breakbulk China is the largest conference & exhibition in Asia addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. Breakbulk China’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively. Breakbulk China Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from entry-level Breakbulk Education Day for students & industry freshmen to advanced-level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass.
In addition to the Workshops, visit the Breakbulk China Exhibition to network and connect with over 150 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please find the Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary below. Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities are available. Please contact Gary Tang at email@example.com for more information.
Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary
Breakbulk China 2013 hosted 4500+ attendees:
74% Attended from China
26% Attended from International Destinations
77 countries were represented with largest attendee groups outside of China:
Singapore/South Korea/Hong Kong/Germany
Project Cargo & Breakbulk Decision Makers
19% Recommend/ Specify on Logistics Purchases
13% Final Purchasing Authority
45% Both Recommend/ Specify & Make Final Decisions
The Breakbulk Audience is Growing in Asia! 23% of 2013 attendees were attending a Breakbulk event for the first time.