- V. Alexander Moves Cranes by Road and Rail to Siberia
- House Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Vestas Supplies Wind Farm in Baja California
- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
BREAKBULK CHINA 2014 – Save the Date!
Please save the date for the 2014 edition at the new venue and join the networking in the expanded exhibition hall!
* March 10-13, 2014 * Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Centre, Shanghai *
* Workshops: March 10-11, 2014 Exhibition: March 12-13, 2014*
Breakbulk China is the largest conference & exhibition in Asia addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. Breakbulk China’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively. Breakbulk China Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from entry-level Breakbulk Education Day for students & industry freshmen, to entry-intermediate-level PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding, to advanced-level Krabbendam Heavy Lift MasterClass.
In addition to the Workshops, visit the Breakbulk China Exhibition to network and connect with over 150 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please find the Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary below. Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities are available. Please contact Gary Tang at email@example.com for more information.
Breakbulk China 2013 hosted 4589 attendees:
74% Attended from China
26% Attended from International Destinations
77 countries were represented with largest attendee groups outside of China in order of delegation size below:
Attendees by Company Type
9% VIP Shipper Club Members (cargo owners/ shippers, EPCs, manufacturers)
35% Freight Forwarders
31% Transportation Providers
Attendees by Title
18% C-Level (CEO, CFO, COO, President, Owner)
39% Logistics Management
21% Sales & Marketing
Project Cargo & Breakbulk Decision Makers
19% Recommend/ Specify on Logistics Purchases
13% Final Purchasing Authority
45% Both Recommend/ Specify & Make Final Decisions
The Breakbulk Audience is Growing in Asia! 21% of 2013 attendees were attending a Breakbulk event for the first time.
关于展览，赞助及广告机会,请联系Gary Tang firstname.lastname@example.org以获取更多信息。