- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
- IMO Eases Deadline for Ballast Water Compliance
- France Approves Armed Protection for Fleet
- Ruslan Shipment Doubles Philippines Aid Capacity
- KOG Opens Pakistani Office
- KOSPO and Samsung to Build Gas Plant in Chile
- Chapman Freeborn Handles Oil & Gas Air Charter
- REpower to Supply Turbines for Victoria Wind Farm
- Shimizu Plans Lunar Power Plant
BREAKBULK CHINA 2014
Breakbulk China 2014
March 10-13, 2014
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
Breakbulk China is the largest conference & exhibition in Asia addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. Breakbulk China’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively. Breakbulk China Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from entry-level Breakbulk Education Day for students & industry freshmen to advanced-level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass.
In addition to the Workshops, visit the Breakbulk China Exhibition to network and connect with over 150 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please find the Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary below. Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities are available. Please contact Gary Tang at email@example.com for more information.
Breakbulk China 2013 Attendee Summary
Breakbulk China 2013 hosted 4500+ attendees:
74% Attended from China
26% Attended from International Destinations
77 countries were represented with largest attendee groups outside of China:
Singapore/South Korea/Hong Kong/Germany
Project Cargo & Breakbulk Decision Makers
19% Recommend/ Specify on Logistics Purchases
13% Final Purchasing Authority
45% Both Recommend/ Specify & Make Final Decisions
The Breakbulk Audience is Growing in Asia! 23% of 2013 attendees were attending a Breakbulk event for the first time.