- Strike Could Close St. Lawrence Seaway
- Saipem to Expand Saudi Aramco Khurais Facilities
- Van der Vlist Modifies and Moves Loader
- Bechtel to Expand Kazakhstan Oil Complex
- Sasol Gives Final Approval for Louisiana Ethane Cracker Facility
- Fluor and Technip Win EPC Contract for RAPID
- US Steel Imports Continue to Grow
- Masdar to Build First Commercial Wind Farm in GCC
- Alstom Supplies Second Phase of Brazilian Wind Farm
- Tuscor Lloyds Moves Concrete Plant to Mexico
- Vestas to Supply Ningxia Wind Farm
- AIDEA Readies Purchasing Phase for Alaskan LNG Facility
- Crowley Heavy-Lift Barge Carries First Gate Across Panama Canal
- MI Logistic Handles Generator Shipment
- Steder Group Arranges Airlifts to Gabon
Breakbulk Europe 2014
12-15 May 2014
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
12-13 May: Educational Workshops
13 May: Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall
14-15 May: Exhibition & Executive Presentations
Breakbulk Europe is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the world addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Europe 2014 Workshops:
- Advanced Level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
- PLS Managing Logistics for Capital Projects
Please note that the Executive Presentations on May 14-15 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 200 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 5500 participants attended Breakbulk Europe 2013
- Meet with over 200 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshops
Targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.