- Alexander Global Logistics Handles PET Plant Cargoes
- Collett Rigs New Blade Simulator for Test Route
- Iraq Mulls Foreign Investors for Grand Faw Port Project
- Greenmillenia to Build Large-scale Solar Plant in Kenya
- Port of Houston Sets New Steel Handling Record
- C. Steinweg Oman Receives New Crane to Meet Project Cargo Demand
- GE to Boost Power in Ghana
- North West Rail Construction: Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
- Aaras Continues Attock Refinery Project
- JGC Wins EPC Contract for LNG Complex Expansion
- Siemens Supplies Gas Turbines to Peru
- GE to Supply Huaneng Dali Longquan Wind Project
- Breakthrough in US-India Nuclear Stalemate
- First Gate Installed in Panama Canal’s Pacific New Locks
- Tepco to Miss Water Clean-up Deadline
Breakbulk Europe 2014
12-15 May 2014
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
12-13 May: Educational Workshops
13 May: Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall
14-15 May: Exhibition & Executive Presentations
Breakbulk Europe is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the world addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Europe 2014 Workshops:
- Advanced Level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
- PLS Managing Logistics for Capital Projects
Please note that the Executive Presentations on May 14-15 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 200 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 5500 participants attended Breakbulk Europe 2013
- Meet with over 200 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshops
Targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at email@example.com for more information.