- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
- SNC-Lavalin to Fund and Build Hydropower Project
- Van der Vlist Navigates Twisting Roads
- IT Minerals Builds Plant at Port of New Orleans
- Volga-Dnepr Ships Spacecraft Module to US (Video)
- Tuscor Lloyds Demonstrates Resourcefulness at Tilbury
- Steder Group Transports Brewery Tanks to Ethiopia (Slideshow)
- Fairmount Marine Delivers Drilling Rig to Singapore
- Crowley Delivers Floating Production Facility to Gulf
- Anchorage Approves CH2M Hill’s Construction Bid
- Ekin Moves Trio of Tanks
- Rocha Faces Rocky Path to Brazilian Financing
- Toshiba Supplies Indian Super Thermal Plant
Breakbulk Europe 2014
12-15 May 2014
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
12-13 May: Educational Workshops
13 May: Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall
14-15 May: Exhibition & Executive Presentations
Breakbulk Europe is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the world addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Europe 2014 Workshops:
- Advanced Level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
- PLS: Demystifying U.S. Export Regulations
Please note that the Executive Presentations on May 14-15 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 200 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 5500 participants attended Breakbulk Europe 2013
- Meet with over 200 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshops
Targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.