- Vestas to Supply Canadian Wind Farms
- Royal Cargo Hauls Generator to Batangas
- Poland May Accelerate Shale Gas Development
- Shell Scraps Plans for Louisiana GTL Plant
- CB&I Wins Ingleside Cracker Project
- Discord over Ports Reform
- Manica Handles Project Cargo for Namibian Acid Plant
- DP Cleantech to Build Thai Coconut-to-Energy Plant
- Shell Floats Prelude FLNG Hull
- Allseas Global Logistics Manages Gantry Crane Shipment
Breakbulk Europe 2014
May 12-15, 2014
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
Breakbulk Europe Workshops: May 12-13
Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall: May 13
Executive Presentations & Exhibition: May 14-15
Breakbulk Europe is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the world addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Europe Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from:
- Advanced Level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
- Intermediate Level PLS Managing Project Logistics Workshop
- PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding
- Education Day for Students & Industry Freshmen
Please note that the Executive Presentations on May 14-15 are open to all attendees! These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 200 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 5500 participants attended Breakbulk Europe 2013
- Meet with over 200 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshops
Targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.