- Indian Navy Seeks Drones to Fight Piracy
- Siemens Supplies Substations to SEWA
- Larsen and Toubro Bags Midyan Gas Plant EPC Contract
- Searoute Launches K-Line Ro-Ro Service to US
- JFE to Build Auto Steel Plant in Indonesia
- Vestas to Provide Turbines in Croatia
- Maritime Challenges in the Gulf of Guinea
- NYK Line’s Chile Express Adds Houston
- Nicaragua Approves Trans-Oceanic Canal
- Chevron Proposes LPG Plant in Bangladesh
Breakbulk Europe 2014
May 12-15, 2014
Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium
Breakbulk Europe Workshops: May 12-13
Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall: May 13
Executive Presentations & Exhibition: May 14-15
Breakbulk Europe is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the world addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Europe’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Europe Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from:
- Advanced Level Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
- Intermediate Level PLS Managing Project Logistics Workshop
- Entry Level PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding
- Education Day for Students & Industry Freshmen
Please note that the Executive Presentations on May 14-15 are open to all attendees! These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Europe Exhibition to network and connect with over 200 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 5500 participants attended Breakbulk Europe 2013
- Meet with over 200 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshops
Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Still Available. Please contact Adrian van Beuningen at email@example.com for more information.