- CB&I Scores Contract for US LNG Export Facility
- Nigeria Launches Anti-Piracy Satellite Surveillance
- Mariners: How to Reduce Ebola Risk
- Alstom Supplies Iberdrola’s Monterrey III Power Plant
- Volga-Dnepr Devises Frame to Expedite Oil & Gas Shipment
- WorleyParsons to Engineer North West Shelf Expansion
- BBC Asia Delivers Buoys in Mexico
- US Steel Imports Fall in June
- Van der Vlist Handles Big Machines to Algeria
- EPA Recommends Approval for Kintyre Uranium Project
- China to Build Nuclear Reactor in Argentina
- Alstom to Supply Brazilian Wind Farm
- AAL Carries First LNG Vessel Components to San Diego
- Westermeerwind Approves Offshore Wind Farm
- Global Shipping Services Handles Incinerator Plant Shipment
Breakbulk Americas 2014
September 29 – October 2, 2014
George R. Brown Convention Center (Exhibition Hall E)
Houston, TX, USA
September 29-30: Educational Workshops
September 30: Breakbulk Jerry Nagel Education Day
September 30: VIP Leadership Summit (By Invitation Only)
September 30: Welcome Reception in Exhibition Hall
October 1-2: Exhibition & Executive Presentations
Breakbulk Americas 2014 is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the Americas addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Americas’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Please note that the Executive Presentations on October 1-2 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Americas Exhibition to network and connect with over 280 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 4000 participants attended Breakbulk Americas 2013
- Meet with over 280 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshop
For targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Christian Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.