- BNSF Logistics Moves Transformers
- From the Frontline: Advanfort Guards Thwart Attack
- InterMax Makes Historical Tram Move
- AIIS to Seal Agreement with Panama Canal Authority
- Delta Maritime Moves Project Cargo to India
- Michigan Poised for Massive Power Plant Boom
- Van der Vlist Sends Dumpers to DRC
- Saudi-American-Chinese Consortium Proposes New Power Plant in India
- Aaras Handles Big Shipments of Project Cargo
- Crowley and Seaboard Marine Modify Vessel Sharing Agreement
- Nicaragua Presents Canal Plans to Latin American Leaders
- Ports Tighten Security to Prevent Ebola Spread
- European Commission Approves Hinkley Point C
- China Approves Tianjin Port Expansion
- DOE Grants Presidential Permit for Quebec-NYC Transmission Line
Breakbulk Americas 2014
September 29 – October 2, 2014
George R. Brown Convention Center (Exhibition Hall E)
Houston, TX, USA
September 29-30: Educational Workshops
September 30: Breakbulk Jerry Nagel Education Day
September 30: VIP Leadership Summit (By Invitation Only)
September 30: Welcome Reception in Exhibition Hall
October 1-2: Exhibition & Executive Presentations
Breakbulk Americas 2014 is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the Americas addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Americas’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Please note that the Executive Presentations on October 1-2 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Americas Exhibition to network and connect with over 330 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Nearly 4,000 participants attended Breakbulk Americas 2013
- Meet with over 330 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshop
For targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Christian Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.