- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center Contract
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
- WorleyParsons and Wison to Pursue FLNG Projects
- Steel and Project Cargo Boost Volumes at US Great Lakes Ports
- Fast & Direct Moves Houses from UAE to Bahrain
- Siemens Supplies Turbines to Third Nordfriesland Project
- Crane Rental Lifts Concrete Pieces at Florida University
- KG Shipping Handles Vessels from Turkey to Qatar
- Nicaragua Canal to Start with Brito Port
- WWL Carries Ro-Ro Cargo from Asia to Port of Tyne
- Stella Line Handles Record Tank Shipment in Veracruz
- Antonov Carries Heat Exchanger
- Antonov Looks for New Partners as Russian Business Dissolves
- Crossrail Station Construction Reaches Halfway Mark
- Compass Forwarding Charters Antonov An-225
Breakbulk Americas 2014
September 29 – October 2, 2014
George R. Brown Convention Center (Exhibition Hall E)
Houston, TX, USA
September 29-30: Educational Workshops
September 30: Breakbulk Jerry Nagel Education Day
September 30: VIP Leadership Summit (By Invitation Only)
September 30: Welcome Reception in Exhibition Hall
October 1-2: Exhibition & Executive Presentations
Breakbulk Americas 2014 is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the Americas addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Americas’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Please note that the Executive Presentations on October 1-2 are open to all attendees. These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Americas Exhibition to network and connect with over 280 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 4000 participants attended Breakbulk Americas 2013
- Meet with over 280 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshop
For targeted exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Christian Thompson at email@example.com for more information.