- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
- Vestas Provides Turbines for Minnesota Wind Farm
- Hyundai Rotem to Build Assembly Plant in São Paulo
- American Specialty Alloys Plans New Aluminum Mill
- Tuscor Lloyds Handles Metal Rolling Mill from Italy to Mexico
- Egypt Inks Agreement for Red Sea Power Plant
- Bechtel and Siemens to Start Construction on Panda Stonewall Plant
- Steder Group Moves Crane Equipment Door-to-Door
- Russia to Build Two More Reactors at Bushehr
- Kentz Scores Iraqi Oil EPC Contract
Breakbulk Americas 2013
September 23-26, 2013
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans LA USA
Breakbulk Americas Workshops: September 23-24
Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall: September 24
Executive Presentations & Exhibition: September 25-26
Event Theme: Seeking Supply Chain Stability in Uncertain Times
Breakbulk Americas 2013 is the largest exhibition & educational forum in the Americas addressing the needs of traditional breakbulk and project cargo logistics professionals. Breakbulk Americas’s targeted programming will ensure that you develop skills and strategy to help you do your job more effectively.
Breakbulk Americas Workshops are commensurate with your experience level from:
- Advanced Level Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
- Intermediate Level PLS Managing Project Logistics Workshop
- Entry Level PPG Certificate in Project Forwarding
- Jerry Nagel Education Day for Students & Industry Freshmen
Please note that the Executive Presentations on September 25-26 are open to all attendees! These presentations will address the strategic needs of today’s traditional breakbulk and project cargo industry logistics professionals.
Visit the Breakbulk Americas Exhibition to network and connect with over 280 exhibitors and sponsors that provide specialized services. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, ground transportation, heavy air, export packers, equipment companies and more.
- Over 4000 participants attended Breakbulk Americas 2012
- Meet with over 280 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations
- Learn new skills in the educational workshop
Targeted Exhibition, Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Still Available. Please contact Christian Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.