- Alstom Supplies Iberdrola’s Monterrey III Power Plant
- Volga-Dnepr Devises Frame to Expedite Oil & Gas Shipment
- WorleyParsons to Engineer North West Shelf Expansion
- BBC Asia Delivers Buoys in Mexico
- US Steel Imports Fall in June
- Van der Vlist Handles Big Machines to Algeria
- EPA Recommends Approval for Kintyre Uranium Project
- China to Build Nuclear Reactor in Argentina
- Alstom to Supply Brazilian Wind Farm
- AAL Carries First LNG Vessel Components to San Diego
- Westermeerwind Approves Offshore Wind Farm
- Global Shipping Services Handles Incinerator Plant Shipment
- Sembawang to Convert VLCCs to FPSOs
- Larsen & Toubro Win KOC Gas Gathering Center Contract
- Tata Steel to Cut Freight Costs by Using Waterways
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.