- New York to Build Hydropower Plant
- Lafarge and Wartsila to Add Power to Nigeria’s Grid
- JFE Steel Exits Vietnam Steel Plant Deal
- Mitsubishi to Expand Carmaking in Indonesia
- Lunda Construction Wins Trio of Highway Projects
- Siemens Supplies Compressor Trains for Mongolian LNG Project
- India and Jordan Eye Shale Gas Opportunities
- RAS Infraport Handles First Steel Slabs
- Sembcorp to Build New Power Plant for Chinese Mine
- Elecnor Lands Australian Solar Plant
- US Approves LNG Exports for Cameron
- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.