- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
- GPEC Moves Massive HZMB Bridge Section to Barge
- Damaged TBM Delays Hong Kong to Guangzhou Rail Link
- Siemens Supplies BorWin3 Grid Connection
- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.