- Dutch-US Consortium to Build A9 Motorway
- Chernobyl NPP Completes Arch Foundation (Video)
- Westinghouse Provides New Equipment to Olkiluoto
- Voith Supplies Hydro Equipment to Himalayas
- Kvaerner and KBR to Bid on Norwegian Topsides
- BNSF Logistics Moves Trio of Transformers
- Indian Nuclear Team Head to US
- Voestalpine Project Cargoes Arrive at Port Corpus Christi
- Damen Shipdock Amsterdam Converts PSVs
- California May Lift Regulations to Win Tesla Gigafactory
- Argosy Transportation Moves LPG Tanks to Guyana
- Odebrecht Wins Colombian Waterway Project
- BNSF Logistics Handles Cement Machinery Transport
- BMZ to Build Phillips 66 LPG Export Terminal
- Russia to Build Jordan’s First Nuclear Power Plant
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.