- Global Express Transports Cable Reel
- TBM Alice Completes Waterview Tunnel
- Jacobs, Amec and Balfour Beatty to Construct Sellafield Plant
- Breakbulk Ports Form Alliance
- Netherlands Designates New Offshore Wind Zones
- SCE Submits San Onofre Decommissioning Plan to Regulator
- BHP Billiton Partners with Mexico’s Pemex
- Voith to Supply Hydropower Equipment to Indonesia
- Panama Canal Authority Confirms Next Expansion
- BHEL Builds Power Plants in Telangana
- Siemens to Upgrade Keystone Wire Mill
- GE to Power Polish Wind Farm
- Petronas Begins Lifting First FLNG Module
- Vestas to Deliver Turbines to Texas
- Fluor to Engineer Oil Sands Project
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.