- Mexico Awards Durango Cargo Rail Project
- US ExIm Bank Funds Siemens Nacelles
- US Steel Imports from Russia, South Korea Peak
- World Logistics Consulting Handles Transformer Transport
- Alexander Global Logistics Transports Crane to Georgia
- Rickmers-Linie Carries Cranes for China Railway Expansion
- WorleyParsons WIns Canadian Potash Project
- Alstom to Build Second Wind Tower Plant in Brazil
- Aaras Moves Water Project Cargoes
- Sasol Installs Big Three Components at Wax Plant Expansion Site
- Siemens to Power Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm
- KBR to Build HDPE Plant in Texas
- Fukushima Tunnel Ice Plug Fails to Freeze
- Mammoet Lifts Space Shuttle Atop Shuttle Carrier Aircraft
- SNC-Lavalin Completes Kentz Acquisition
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.