- Westinghouse Pursues Eight New Chinese Nuclear Projects
- Breakbulk Volumes Continue to Rise at Tacoma
- UK Awards First Eight Renewables Projects
- Van der Vlist Handles Transshelf Reinstatement at Rotterdam
- Strike Stops Work at Panama Canal
- US Delays Keystone for Nebraska Lawsuit
- Enterprise Products to Build Ethane Export Facility
- Ecuador Takes Control of Ports
- Fast & Direct Heavy Lift Moves Cargo to Mussafah Port
- Logistics Plus Indonesia Handles LPG Plant Equipment
- Bertha to Resume Digging in March 2015
- SK E&C Begins Digging Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey
- CH2M Hill Bags Energy East Pipeline FEED Contract
- MIT Designs Safer Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- Sharp to Construct Solar Plant Near Fukushima
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
27-30 January 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
27-28 January: Krabbendam Heavy Transport & Lifting Masterclass
29-30 January: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.