- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
- Georgia Ports Set Tonnage Record in April
- Port Corpus Christi Handles First Blade Exports
- Fluor to Build Sharq Crossing in Qatar
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014: Save the Date
Thank you to all attendees of the Breakbulk Africa 2013 event.
Please save the date for the 2014 edition at our new venue in Johannesburg:
Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014
January 27-30, 2014
Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
Workshops: January 27-28, 2014
Congress & Networking: January 29-30, 2014
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.
The attendees at the Breakbulk Africa Congress 2014 will include logistics procurement titles from engineering & procurement companies, logistics titles within oil & gas companies, traditional and renewable energy companies, major logistics decision makers within infrastructure projects as well as important vendors to the project cargo and breakbulk shipper community including freight forwarders, specialized ocean carriers, ports/ terminals, ground transport, packing and equipment companies.