- V. Alexander Moves Cranes by Road and Rail to Siberia
- House Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Vestas Supplies Wind Farm in Baja California
- Technip Wins British Columbian LNG FEED Contract
- Bati Transports Air Separation Plant Equipment [Gallery]
- Engineering Firms Vie for Sohar Refinery EPC Contract
- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.