- AKME Receives Construction License for Modular Reactors
- Bahri Ro-Ro Service Begins Calling Port of Houston
- GenRent to Build Power Plant in Peru
- House to Vote on Expediting Keystone XL Pipeline
- Georgia Ports Set Tonnage Record in April
- Port Corpus Christi Handles First Blade Exports
- Fluor to Build Sharq Crossing in Qatar
- Technip to Expand NOVA Chemical’s Alberta Plant
- Xcel Energy Proposes 3 Natural Gas-Fired Plants
- South Africa, Lesotho Sign Hydropower Deal
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.