- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
- Vestas Provides Turbines for Minnesota Wind Farm
- Hyundai Rotem to Build Assembly Plant in São Paulo
- American Specialty Alloys Plans New Aluminum Mill
Attend the Breakbulk Africa Congress to learn and network with cargo owners, carriers, forwarders and ports that have a vested interest in building more cargo and stronger business relationships in Africa.
Large energy and infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources and a rising wave of foreign investment are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s top breakbulk, project cargo and heavy-lift cargo markets.