- Brazil’s Alumar Faces More Capacity Cuts
- Skanska-Traylor Win LA Metro Rail Bid
- GPEC Moves Massive HZMB Bridge Section to Barge
- Damaged TBM Delays Hong Kong to Guangzhou Rail Link
- Siemens Supplies BorWin3 Grid Connection
- BC Hydro Lowers Turbine at Mica Dam
- Technip to Build Cargill Ethanol Plant
- Alstom Supplies Iraqi Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Tata Steel Hits New Highs
- Fairmount Marine Tows Rig to Curaçao
- Westinghouse Laments Temelín Tender Cancellation
- Babcock & Wilcox Slashes SMR Project
- GE Expands Brazilian Power Grid
- Saipem to Expand Rubber Plant in Italy
- Lawmakers Seek Extra US$16 Billion for Highways
Thank you so much for your consideration of Breakbulk Events & Media for your 2014 marketing plan!
2013 has been a landmark year for Breakbulk Magazine & Events. The Breakbulk team devoted a great deal of time, energy and resources to building a stronger audience to meet your sales and marketing needs. Please find a few of our most exciting developments below:
- The Breakbulk VIP Shipper Club membership continues to grow, providing stronger decision making presence at our events and within our reader base. Breakbulk is working very hard to ensure we target and provide the right audience for our advertisers, sponsor and exhibitors (i.e. EPCs, manufacturers, cargo owners, traditional commodity shippers who collaborate with Breakbulk on magazine content, data products, and conference programming).
- The Breakbulk Feeder Events are doing their job well. Breakbulk has to be where the cargo action is in order to provide you with a global audience at our major exhibitions in China, Europe & America. In order to build our brand name globally, we hold small feeder events in South Africa, Turkey and Brazil.
- The Mandarin Edition of Breakbulk Magazine launched in January 2012 and is well read by 3000 China-based breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. The Mandarin edition provides your company with entrée to a Mandarin-language audience within a trusted & pure editorial product.
- Breakbulk.com’s reach has grown significantly. The site now receives more than 100,000 pageviews per month, five times that of our closest competitive news source.
With that being said, I have to give thanks for the real reason for our success: A talented content team who is 100% focused on upholding editorial integrity. Logistics purchasing decision makers trust Breakbulk’s editorial team: from the pages of Breakbulk Magazine, the news posted at Breakbulk.com to the workshops and programming at each Breakbulk event. Market with Breakbulk Magazine & Events in 2014 and let our trusted reputation within the community work for your company.
Alli McEntyre, Vice President, Publisher, Breakbulk Events & Media