- Vigor Loads First Vessel on North America’s Largest Floating Drydock
- Holleman Handles Big Cargo from Bulgaria to Germany
- Van der Vlist Moves Shipbuilding Equipment
- The Middle East’s Drive to Diversify
- The Ukrainian Stormfront
- Economic Outlook for Turkey and the Region
- Doing Business in Turkmenistan
- Global and Regional Maritime Shipping Forecast
- Turkey’s Energy Future
- Can Cement Stop Contaminated Water Leak at Fukushima?
- Senate Fails to Pass Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
- Intermarine Carries Bokpoort Solar Power Plant to South Africa (Slideshow)
- Acwa Power to Expand Desal Operations in Oman
- Volga-Dnepr Delivers Rocket Stage to Baikonur
- Iran and Armenia Expand Power Project Cooperation
Thank you so much for your consideration of Breakbulk Events & Media for your 2015 marketing plan!
2014 has been a landmark year for Breakbulk Events & Media. The Breakbulk team devoted a great deal of time, energy and resources to building a stronger audience to meet your sales and marketing needs. Please find a few of our most exciting developments below:
- The Breakbulk VIP Shipper Club membership continues to grow, providing stronger decision making presence at our events and within our reader base. Breakbulk is working very hard to ensure we target and provide the right audience for our advertisers, sponsor and exhibitors (i.e. EPCs, manufacturers, cargo owners, traditional commodity shippers who collaborate with Breakbulk on magazine content, data products and conference programming).
- The Breakbulk Feeder Events are doing their job well. Breakbulk has to be where the cargo action is in order to provide you with a global audience at our major exhibitions in China, Europe & America. In order to build our brand name globally, we hold small feeder events in South Africa, Turkey and Brazil.
- The Mandarin Edition of Breakbulk Magazine launched in January 2012 and is well read by 3000 China-based breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. The Mandarin edition provides your company with entrée to a Mandarin-language audience within a trusted & pure editorial product.
- Breakbulk.com’s reach has grown significantly. The site now receives more than 75,000 pageviews per month, three times that of our closest competitive news source.
This year we will celebrate the 10th anniversary of Breakbulk Europe and launch a new event — Breakbulk Middle East. The inaugural exhibition and conference will take place 26-29 October at the Jeddah Center for forums & events (JCFE) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
With that being said, I have to give thanks for the real reason for our success: A talented content team who is 100% focused on upholding editorial integrity. Logistics purchasing decision makers trust Breakbulk’s editorial team: from the pages of Breakbulk Magazine, the news posted at Breakbulk.com to the workshops and programming at each Breakbulk event. Market with Breakbulk Events & Media in 2015 and let our trusted reputation within the community work for your company.
Alli McEntyre, Vice President, Publisher, Breakbulk Events & Media