- Heaviest Lift Yet at Plant Vogtle
- Costain Wins Crossrail North East Spur EPC Contract
- Workers Install Last Module at Haiyang 1
- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
Thank you so much for your consideration of Breakbulk Magazine & Events for your 2013 marketing plan!
2012 has been a landmark year for Breakbulk Magazine & Events. The Breakbulk team devoted a great deal of time, energy and resources to building a stronger audience to meet your sales and marketing needs. Please find a few of our most exciting developments below:
- The Breakbulk VIP Shipper Club membership continues to grow, providing stronger decision making presence at our events and within our reader base. Breakbulk is working very hard to ensure we target and provide the right audience for our advertisers, sponsor and exhibitors (i.e. EPCs, manufacturers, cargo owners, traditional commodity shippers who collaborate with Breakbulk on magazine content, data products, and conference programming).
- The Breakbulk Feeder Events are doing their job well. Breakbulk has to be where the cargo action is in order to provide you with a global audience at our major exhibitions in China, Europe & America. In order to build our brand name globally, we are holding small feeder events in South Africa, Turkey, India & Brazil in 2012 & 2013. These events are working! For example, 72% of Breakbulk Africa attendees had never attended a Breakbulk event prior to this year and 99% plan to attend future Breakbulk events in the coming year.
- The Mandarin Edition of Breakbulk Magazine launched in January 2012 and is well read by 3000 China-based breakbulk and project cargo logisticians. The Mandarin edition provides your company with entrée to a Mandarin-language audience within a trusted & pure editorial product.
- Breakbulk.com & Breakbulk Magazine Redesigns will occur in November 2012 & January 2013 respectively. Breakbulk.com’s reach has grown significantly in 2012 and the site now receives 87000 pageviews per month, quadruple that of our closest competitive news source.
With that being said, I have to give thanks for the real reason for our success: A talented content team who is 100% focused on upholding editorial integrity. Logistics purchasing decision makers trust Breakbulk’s editorial team: from the pages of Breakbulk Magazine, the news posted at Breakbulk.com to the workshops and programming at each Breakbulk event. Market with Breakbulk Magazine & Events in 2013 and let our trusted reputation within the community work for your company.
Alli McEntyre, Vice President, Publisher, Breakbulk Magazine & Events
Janet Plume, Content Director, Breakbulk Magazine & Events