- Crossrail Starts Last East London Tunnel
- POSCO to Build Power Plant in Nigeria
- Bati and CSS Move Transformer
- CH2M Hill Restructures
- Hebei Iron & Steel to Build South African Mill
- Technip Deep Blue Tapped for Deep Gulf Energy II
- Balfour Beatty to Complete Crossrail Station
- Express Global Logistics Expedites Power Shipment to Bangladesh
- Sembcorp’s Jurong Shipyard Acquires SSP Offshore
- Russia to Supply Hi-Tech Equipment for Nicaragua Canal
- Crane Rental Performs Underwater Heavy-Lift
- Third Shipment of Gates Arrives at the Panama Canal
- Voith to Power Chilean Hydropower Plant
- Alstom and Petrofac to Supply Galloper Offshore Wind Farm
- Ekin Moves Heavy Scrubbers in Turkey
Breakbulk Magazine’s Mission is to be the global thought leader providing breakbulk & project cargo logistics intelligence (news, trending, data & metrics in print, online & mobile) that helps logisticians worldwide move their breakbulk and project cargo more efficiently.
Breakbulk’s Record of Quality
Our editors write for the cargo decision makers, not the advertising community. Editorial integrity is important to all readers, and even more so to Breakbulk VIP Shipper Club Members. Breakbulk Magazine is dedicated to meeting that need in print, online and in-person. Breakbulk’s VIP Shipper Club Members ask that we continue to honor our history of editorial integrity in order to provide them news, data, trending and analysis that helps them do their jobs better. When the time and place suits paid content, it is presented professionally and with a clear representation of exactly what it is.
Breakbulk Magazine is the most targeted and cost-effective media choice for companies that need to reach breakbulk and project cargo logisticians.
- Breakbulk Magazine is read by almost 25000 global readers bimonthly.
- Breakbulk VIP Shipper Club Members receive Breakbulk Magazine at no charge as part of their club membership. This group is hand-selected by our editorial team and controls the majority of the breakbulk and project cargo movements worldwide. Our organization has forged a tight relationship with this group of decision makers that others media and event organizers do not have.
- 25000 readers receive Breakbulk Newswire (weekly).
- 3000 China-based readers receive and read the Mandarin-language edition.
- 15000 Breakbulk Event attendees receive Breakbulk Magazine within their event attendee bags.
Breakbulk is part of the Axio Data Group, which operates a portfolio of market-leading information businesses. Axio serves customers in a range of sectors including: healthcare, aviation, forest products, intellectual property licensing, containerized trade and breakbulk services. Axio’s product brands are recognized for quality and authority by the markets they serve. Axio Data Group operates in over 25 countries.